Hottest Girl Around !!! - Voting Thread!!! - Choose oyur pick among these 5 nominees!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, for some reason that I cannot figure out FlyYourKite's friend picture is gone. It is also gone from the other thread I took the picture from, so I am reposting another picture here... the nominee is the one to the right (not to say that the other girls are any less hot :up: ).

IMG_0185.jpg

FlyYourKite, if you see this message, feel free to re-post another picture of your friend in this thread to ensure that she is seen by all the voters.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Revised tally as of 4:48 P.M. EST:

Charlize Theron: 7 votes
Natalie Portman: 7 votes
Elisha Cuthbert: 4 votes
Andrea Corr: 3 votes
FlyYourKite's Friend: 3 votes

30 hours to go before the poll ends.

VOTE VOTE VOTE !

I vote for the girl on the left. :wink: I swear she looks just like this girl I've had the biggest crush on for the past 2 years. Amazing.

Zootlesque said:
Maybe a mod can help make this a poll.

:hyper:

Well, the mod of this forum does not exactly "love" *cough* this thread so I doubt it...

As a matter of fact, I think I prefer it not to become a poll so we can increase the suspense for the results :up:

Although, if a mod wants to create one to simplify voting, please do so. :D However, please include the current tally of votes as of 7:30 p.m. EST:

Charlize Theron: 10 votes
Natalie Portman: 8 votes
FlyYourKite's Friend: 7 votes
Elisha Cuthbert: 6 votes
Andrea Corr: 4 votes

Very close race so far! Every girl has a chance! 28.5 hours to go before the poll ends.

VOTE VOTE VOTE !

marik said:
holy smokes! i just checked out that photo. i want to change my vote from andrea to FlyYourKite's Friend. she's amazing.

No problem... I will switch in the next tally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom