Hottest Chica Around - Part Sicks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She's hit or miss, but has moments where she looks quite pretty. Plus she makes me laugh, something very, very few women are capable of doing.

Sarah Silverman is not funny

she came on a UK chat show and was so dull

She got booed off stage in London as she charged £45 for 35 mins of rubbish
She was forced to come back on but had no more material

Have you seen Jesus is Magic? The stand up was enjoyable. The songs, the Matt Damon fucking, and The Sarah Silverman Program were all pretty bad. But there are a few things she does well.

Plus it's relative. Women, generally speaking, don't make me laugh much.

I agree. Silverman's stand-up can be very enjoyable at times. She has her moments of appeal.

I think her show is fucking hilarious.

And, if I may be permitted a moment of crassness, she has just about a perfect set of boobs, at least judging by that picture.

You have a really good sense of humor so I'm surprised that someone so very unfunny makes you laugh.

I'm astonished that she's considered to be as funny as guys like Patton Oswalt (The Lady Friend and I listened to Werewolves and Lollipops on the way to seeing 500 Days of Summer and were laughing our asses off), Brian Posehn, and Zach Galianakis.

She's just too shrill for me. And also not funny.

I think her show is fucking hilarious.

And, if I may be permitted a moment of crassness, she has just about a perfect set of boobs, at least judging by that picture.

I never made it past the pilot. Mistake?

And yeah, it's a good looking set.

sarahsilverman-gm_l12.jpg

She's made me laugh on occasion, the one episode of the show I saw was decent, and I think she's pretty good looking. And yes, Jimmy Kimmel loses her points.

Does faux-fucking Matt Damon bring it up?

Did any of you cretins listen to Jeff Ross on Simmon's podcast recently?

Yeah, she never makes me laugh, ever. The only reason that she does not make me laugh is because she's not funny, otherwise I'd probably find her to be amusing.

And, yup, sat through all of Jesus is Magic cos everyone told me how funny it is. Nope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom