Hottest Chica Around - Part Sicks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
600full-amy-adams.jpg

There's a joke about a cannon there that's a little too easy.

Sometimes I like to post the photos with the most obvious jokes in an effort to make people try to strive for something truly great.

I'm having a crisis of GAFian proportions. It's Disney related. I need him here before I reveal any more.

Dude, Tisdale's fair game and has been for a while. I've put photos of her in here before. I was thinking of the jailbait variety. There are two, but I just recently became aware of the existence of one of these young, young ladies when she was on Conan. I'm trying to decide whether or not I can say they're hot now without being completely creepy or if I have to wait a year until they hit 18.

Include me on this PM, I'm curious as to what could cause such a reaction in a man.

No one wants to feel like GAF.

I'm right at the precipice of this sort of dilemma. By the end of this year, I think I'll be into mini-pederast territory.

a lot of the girls you guys post, I agree, have a lovely 'free spirit' image about them - Id love to be that.

Imps that last shot of Anne is really really lovely! :up:

Laz, you still are so goddam hot in your first pic. :drool::drool::drool:
you remind me of the .......dude.:drool:

And here's a gift for NSW since he's back running around the site bringing joy into people's lives. Monica Belluci smoking a cigarette whilst wearing little clothing:

monica_belluci_1.jpg

Attack of the 2382×3010 Pixel Hath!

Eat yr heart out, Allison Hayes.

Anne_Hathaway_1.jpg

I wouldn't mind being tangled up in blue, if you get my meaning.

anne-hathaway2.jpg

I wouldn't mind leaving some tracks on her runway, if you get my meaning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom