Hottest Chica Around Part Seventh Heaven: There's Gold in Them Thar Hills!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I wouldn't mind plucking that Lily, if you get my meaning.

Michelle-Beadle.jpg

michelle_beadle_hotdog.gif

Loving Michelle Beadle, the Yellow Rose of Texas.

Great call.
:up:

So I had no clue who this girl was until a few days ago when I accidently stumbled upon her talk show... She's absolutely gorgeous and she had this amazing charm about her when she talked, she actually made Kelly Osborne seem interesting.

alexa-chung.jpg

Absolutely. Alexa Chung. I mentioned her in one of these threads a while back. It was probably the previous thread. I like her a lot. Cool girl. She's been dating the lead singer of the Arctic Monkeys for a couple years now. Ridiculously cute couple...the British tabloid press makes fun of 'em all the time because they actually look and dress very similarly.

Anyway, good call.

I wouldn't mind giving her a Thoreau (see what I did there?) drapering.

Talk about heat exhaustion.

I love her when she's all topless in The Whole Nine Yards.

She's in 2012. That's something even if it looks like shit. So uh, yeah I guess she's working.

And speaking of Igby:

amanda_peet12.jpg

She just had a kid a couple years ago, so that's why she hasn't been as visible.

Apparently she's married to the guy who wrote 25th Hour. I can roll with that choice.

00004f.jpg

amanda_peet.jpg

I wouldn't mind hitting that Peet's rose, if you get my baseball reference.

This Michelle Beadle thing is really getting out of hand. She just said "hook em." I lost it. Completely lost it.

Michelle_Beadle3.jpg

Ignore Cowherd.

This Michelle Beadle thing is really getting out of hand. She just said "hook em." I lost it. Completely lost it.

Michelle_Beadle3.jpg

Ignore Cowherd.

Yup, she's adorable. I guess she's the host of the "Cathedrals of the Game" program on MLB network where they visit the historic ballparks and tell their histories.

Well I wouldn't mind visiting her Busch Stadium, if you know what I'm sayin.

Michelle_Beadle3.jpg

Ignore Cowherd.

I wouldn't mind punching Cowherd in the face, if you get my meaning.

Wait, wrong game.

Yup, she's adorable. I guess she's the host of the "Cathedrals of the Game" program on MLB network where they visit the historic ballparks and tell their histories.

Well I wouldn't mind visiting her Busch Stadium, if you know what I'm sayin.

Didn't know that. Consider it set to record.

I wouldn't mind plopping one into her McCovey Cove, if you get my meaning.

(This stadium thing has legs.)

Punch Cowherd in the face? I don't know why people hate him so much. I've dug his radio show for a while.

Back
Top Bottom