hotmail upgrade?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sharky

New Yorker
hey, does anyone remember hearing that Hotmail was going to increase account size to compete with Gmail? I thought they were going to do it soon but I still haven't gotten the upgrade. do you have to pay for the new upgrade? has anyone else received it?

I got an upgrade about a month ago...I finally got an email saying that I got it for being a 'preferred member' or something like that. I've had this account since '96, so I guess that makes me special :wink:

"...with the introduction of a 250 MB inbox as well as the ability to send attachments up to 10 MB."

I kept the e-mail because I thought it was bogus.

I haven't received an upgrade and I've had my account since '98. :huh:

I just got one! :hyper:

Figures...I get it the day after I went through and deleted tons of emails I would have liked to keep! :mad:

I just noticed I got the upgrade too. I have a hotmail account I set up to correspond with one person, and he's the only one to have that email addy, so it's gonna be a long time before I need the upgrade. But I have it!

awesome! no more emails from msn telling me i need to clean out my inbox and further stopping up my inbox besides...

I think they're refusing to give it to me because I have an msn address rather than hotmail. I've had my msn one for two years and haven't gotten an upgrade, and have had a hotmail one for two weeks and that one''s been upgraded. :mad:

Hotmail makes me want to stab myself in the eye with a dull fork.

damn dude. I got both of mine hooked up now. I would say stick it out for a little while longer. My second one was upgraded about two days after my first one.

Back
Top Bottom