hotmail space

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't think it's just hotmail. Yahoo seems to be having the same problems- I don't use Yahoo but my friend does he had to create another account.

Yes I am having this problem too- damn Hotmail, maybe I might have to change over to my ISP address
smile.gif

I remember the good ol' days when the "junk mail" and "trash" folders didn't count toward our storage limits. But now they do!!! Aren't you just so excited! Especially considering the amount of spam I get...
mad.gif

------------------
U2 @ The Blooming Heart

I have three email accounts...trust me, I know what you're talking about.
Go to yahoo, definately. You get twice the space that Hotmail gives you, and I like it better. I keep my primary email pretty full...my account size is "critical" according to hotmail
rolleyes.gif
Whatever...
I always have intentions to print the stuff, but I never do...anyways....
go to yahoo, try it out!
Good luck.

Originally posted by Lilly:
1. Yes, whores they are.

2. Don't buy more space, just create a new account and email all your saved stuff over to that for storage.
biggrin.gif

or better yet, get an email program like Outlook, and solve the problem that way.

------------------
Don't let the bastards grind you down.

Zooropa FTP

Because they want you to buy extra storage for $19.95 a year...hotmail sucks.

------------------
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
-Albert Einstein

whats going on?! how come all of a sudden my account is nearly full?! its never been a problem before.

those bastards have shrunk the size of my account and i know it. surely other people have seen this?

they just want us to buy more space. what a bnuch of whores.

------------------
-deathbear

1. Yes, whores they are.

2. Don't buy more space, just create a new account and email all your saved stuff over to that for storage.
biggrin.gif

------------------
Come on wisdom tooth, don't fail me now!

they lie through their teeth. if they arent lieing then they are not being completely truthful. they make it sound as if we have too much stuff, well in fact, theyre the ones who are DOWNSIZING our accounts.

maybe msn doesnt make enough money? maybe nbc needs to air more commercials?

this truly makes me upset.

------------------
-deathbear

i noticed that the other day too. suddenly i'm using around 30% of my space up from 18%. there are all of ten more messages in there. whores.

Back
Top Bottom