Hotel Atlanta, München, Germany, Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, got to love difficult unexpected phone calls. :|

No, Ax, someone who has Dissociative Identity Disorder had their dark, childlike personality come out for three hours.

Ah shit, here I was thinking you were just being sarcastic, sorry.

Looks like we want a long affair in Atlanta, Germany? Well, I'm out for the night. :wave:

Just spent 15 mintues logged off the phones, but actually doing work, good times.

(801): Why do you feel the need to text me with every retarded thought that pops into your head?
(1-801) If i texted you every retarded thought that popped into my head, you would've killed me months ago.
(801): Wheres my chain saw?

That's alright ... Ashley. And hey Reggo. :wave:

God, these Survivor rounds take fucking forever to make. What have I got myself in for with the top 30 grand final ...

I considered doing a Green Day survivor in B&C, but I figured there wouldn't be that much enthusiasm, and i'm too damn lazy.

hahahahaha, Went to the vending machine, bought one bag of doritos, got 3. I win.

I'd enjoy a PT Survivor, but we'd be lucky to get more than five voters per round, except for Deadwing where a bunch of n00bs would vote through Lazarus (not that I'd object).

I'd have to immediately disqualify Good Riddance (Time Of Your Life), Green Day's One. I love the song, but people would vote it through simply because it's the only song they know and that it's some "romantic" song. No, it's not. It's titled "GOOD RIDDANCE" ffs. The general message of the song is "fuck you" and it was the #1 wedding song of 1997/8. People are stupid.

I think you can safely say 95% of songs played at weddings are not appropriate for the occasion.

Fucking kills me that people use WOWY and One.

I think you can safely say 95% of songs played at weddings are not appropriate for the occasion.

Fucking kills me that people use WOWY and One.

Fucking kills ME that people use Good Riddance to play at FUNERALS!!!
"You're dead, fuck you."

:laugh:

My Nan wants Meatloaf's Bat Out Of Hell played at her funeral ... I applaud her.

:laugh:

My Nan wants Meatloaf's Bat Out Of Hell played at her funeral ... I applaud her.
Especially harsh when the decedent committed suicide.

Your Nan is obviously awesome.

I don't know what song I'd want played at my funeral. :hmm:

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnna! You hunchback!

How are you?

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnna! You hunchback!

How are you?

i've just scoffed a huge handful of m&ms from the machine, i've got a pepsi right here, and i'm not changing a stinky nappy. life is good. i got rid of that awful assignment, too, which was really good. i just paid most of the bills, and have to go to the produce shop soon to stock up on industrial sized cat litter and dog food, and price a new kennel and chicken wire.
:up:

life is good. :D

how are you? apart from excellent, now that i'm here? :lol:

I'll have any song Anna doesn't like played at my funeral.

:hmm:

I want to see you have "My heart will go on" played then. I can hang over the edge of the grave and someone can point a giant fan at my head for the billow effect.

I also owe telstra a new 9 cents this month. The saga continues. Surely I'll make some list soon of chronic late payers? And someone will notice? And someone will say, "WTF?"

... But this IS telstra...

i've just scoffed a huge handful of m&ms from the machine, i've got a pepsi right here, and i'm not changing a stinky nappy. life is good. i got rid of that awful assignment, too, which was really good. i just paid most of the bills, and have to go to the produce shop soon to stock up on industrial sized cat litter and dog food, and price a new kennel and chicken wire.

life is good. :D

how are you? apart from excellent, now that i'm here? :lol:

Sounds like life is awesome :up:

Apart from that, I'm good. Axver owes Ashley ten bucks cause Derek gave me the answer. 42. j/k Our relationship is platonic, pictures of naughty bits and drunk text flirting aside.

:hmm:

I want to see you have "My heart will go on" played then. I can hang over the edge of the grave and someone can point a giant fan at my head for the billow effect.

... fuck.

Might have to go back on this and choose a song you might potentially like. Damn!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom