Hotel Atlanta, München, Germany, Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BONNIE. THE. CAT.

:laugh:

I am fully expecting this album will fulfil my worst fears of PT finally ceasing to be consistently good, since no band can keep it up forever. And come on, a 55 minute song? (Yet part of me is really excited to see that work ...)

I immediately thought of INTHISTOWN when I saw that title. :lol:

I don't know, I'm not too keen on some of the song titles from the second disc, but I suppose it's best not to judge a book by it's cover.

Haha, Robert Englund is a drunken hillbilly who's taking out his aggression on Dee Snider. And the guy who's supposed to be protecting Dee Snider is the father of one of the people he kidnapped :lol:. Yeah, he let Freddy have 'im.

Well the lynchmob hung 'im.

WAIT. I see what's goin on here. Wrongfully murdered angry man...thunderstorm...drunken hillbillies?

HE'S GONNA GET STRUCK BY LIGHTENING AND COME BACK AS A MINDLESS KILLING MACHINE!

Oh, no, he just gets off on strangulation and is now a mindless killing machine. Of course. I think there was an allusion to this earlier in the film, but I wasn't paying attention.

I immediately thought of INTHISTOWN when I saw that title. :lol:

I don't know, I'm not too keen on some of the song titles from the second disc, but I suppose it's best not to judge a book by it's cover.

And "The Incident"? Really? The titling of this stuff is pretty poor. And Black Dahlia just makes me think of a really bad metalcore band, The Black Dahlia Murder.

GUYS! GUYS! ANOTHER STARTLING REVELATION!

The dead are so dreadfully dead when they're dead.

And "The Incident"? Really? The titling of this stuff is pretty poor. And Black Dahlia just makes me think of a really bad metalcore band, The Black Dahlia Murder.
Isn't there a movie with the title too? Minus murder. Or am I thinking of something else?

Thank you, thank you, one and all
naughty-1.gif

Oh, I see I got caught up in reading the Wikipedia article and got totally beaten to the punch.

Anyway, really badly need to do some work. :wave:

In fact, I figured this was the case too, the guy who made that cheap straight to video Black Dahlia movie ALSO made a movie I mentioned a little while ago, Zodiac Slayer. A movie I regard as the worst horror film ever made.

Please tell me this is an excuse for Ewan to take off his clothes a horror movie.
Kinda. It's more of a suspense crime mystery movie rather than horror. He keeps his clothes on though :( Unless you count the handjob scene... but it's under a table.
He plays a college student who gets a job as the night watchman at a morgue, and he's all scared about it at first, then somebody starts raping the corpses at night, and of course he's the number one suspect, but it's not him :shh:

He plays an American in the movie though :down:

I'll check it out. First though I have to watch the other movie I heard about yesterday. Hopefully this one's better. How can it fail? It stars CHER!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom