Hotel Atlanta, München, Germany, Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
parked in the wrong spot :lol:

i'm on wireless, waiting for your plane...

not spending is easy when you put your mind to it.

:tongue: i kid.

That's quite lame. :lol:

Just a sec, I'll be right there. :D

Yeah, I sometimes just bought food cause I was hungry. Now I'm thinking if I buy this food now, I wont be eating in Dublin!

Oh yes, you are. I r mastah.

As long as you know I could kick your arse anytime, you can brag all you like. :wink:

That's quite lame. :lol:

Just a sec, I'll be right there. :D

Yeah, I sometimes just bought food cause I was hungry. Now I'm thinking if I buy this food now, I wont be eating in Dublin!

Oh yes, you are. I r mastah.

As long as you know I could kick your arse anytime, you can brag all you like. :wink:

i know. might put on the old woe is me act.

i can see your bags! :love:

:yes: i go for random drives, just to listen to music, and buy food.

correct me if i'm wrong, but that sounds like a challenge to me! what do i get if i win?

:angry: I do not have bags under my eyes thankyouverymuch!

:wink:

Well that's a waste of money for gas and food! Stay at home. :yes:

Oh that's a nice challenge! Well, what would you want for winning. You can choose as you wish since it's not gonna happen anyway! :wink:

:angry: I do not have bags under my eyes thankyouverymuch!

:wink:

Well that's a waste of money for gas and food! Stay at home. :yes:

Oh that's a nice challenge! Well, what would you want for winning. You can choose as you wish since it's not gonna happen anyway! :wink:

i see what you did there! :wink:

not sure, i'll think of something though, trust me :wink: you seem quite confident.

i see what you did there! :wink:

not sure, i'll think of something though, trust me :wink: you seem quite confident.

I know people.

Heh, cheating isn't allowed. :wink: And I've plenty of reasons to be confident I think, since you're quite low levelled in martial arts. Now if it were U-wen I'd be fighting, I wouldn't be so confident. I'd be in serious trouble most likely. :lol:

I'm home alone, mom leaves me money for food, the stars are finally aligned, I am getting me a Domino's Pasta Bowl...

...but...wait...WHAT'S THIS?! There's....there's no Domino's in La Porte?

VaderscreamsNOOOOOOOOO.jpg

I imagine ANY movie starring that chap would be a horror movie in one way or another.

Ashley, I've been trying to remember some movie that you thought was one of the most terrible you'd ever seen ... was it something about aliens implanting things in sharks that sent them insane?

OH my God, that was a good one. That was called Raging Sharks. FANtastic.

The worst though, the absolute worst, is call Teeth. It's a film that looks good, doesn't look like it was recorded with a handycam, it's got classically hilarious scenes of horror and gore, but the best part, is that the movie KNOWS it's ridiculous and embraces that ridiculousness. That actually makes it the best at being the worst. HOWEVER, if I were you, being a male, I'd stay away from the movie :lol:.

The worst I've seen in a sense that it was low budget wankery was called "Zodiac Slayer". God the budget must've been $100 at most.

Oh man, I remember you describing Teeth!

I want to see this Raging Sharks, just because it's stuck in my memory for whatever reason.

Uhoh. There's an hour left in this movie and the cop just discovered the bad guy's lair...I don't think he's going to have a happy ending.

HAHAHAHA they just finally showed what Dee Snider looks like :lmao: gotta see if I can find a picture of this.

Bahahah, he got arrested, and they let him out FOUR years later?! The guy murdered like at least 2 people, and kidnapped six more. But apparently, when you're found not guilty by reason of mental defect, it's SOOO easy to be rehibilitated.

Whoa. Dee's hair is smoothed out and pulled back in a ponytail...I've never been so troubled by the sight of someone in my entire life.

Oh shit.

Porcupine Tree are happy to announce the forthcoming release of their tenth studio album "The Incident". The record is set to be released via Roadrunner Records worldwide on 21st September, as a double CD.

The centre-piece is the title track, which takes up the whole of the first disc. The 55-minute work is described as “a slightly surreal song cycle about beginnings and endings and the sense that ‘after this, things will never be the same again’.”

The self-produced album is completed by four standalone compositions that developed out of band writing sessions last December - Flicker, Bonnie The Cat, Black Dahlia, and Remember Me Lover feature on a separate EP length disc to stress their independence from the song cycle.

I ... I think PT is jumping the shark here.

Oh man Robert Englund (Freddy Kruger) is in this movie, and he's totally actually playing a good guy for once (it looks like) and it's just...it's wrong!

BONNIE. THE. CAT.

DAMMIT.
I was just coming here to post that!

:laugh:

I am fully expecting this album will fulfil my worst fears of PT finally ceasing to be consistently good, since no band can keep it up forever. And come on, a 55 minute song? (Yet part of me is really excited to see that work ...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom