Hotbar

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sicy

Sizzlin' Sicilian
Staff member
Has anyone installed this into their Oulook Express email program? :drool:

It's so cool, there's a million smilies and animation, and you can choose backgrounds :heart:

Its going to take me an hour to send an email now :crack:

www.hotbar.com

Attachments

• outlook.jpg
    outlook.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 113
I got really carried away with HotBar once and forgot that I had a job for a day. :crack: It's a lot of fun though.

:yes: When I got my new computer back in August, Hotbar was one of the first things I downloaded. I made my own skins and it rotates which one is displayed every time I open Internet Explorer. I love it!

great...another addiction...
336%3A846723232%7Ffp67%3Dot%3E2326%3D9%3A6%3D599%3Dxroqdf%3E232337%3B654546ot1lsi

I had it for awhile, but then Pop-Ups started, and my system was slowed down. After I uninstalled it, those problems stopped. It had been running fine at first though. :shrug:

:angry: Spyware is evil. Popups are evil.

With my recent computer troubles, I am weary to download anything outrageous from the internet on my new system.

It does some freaky shit here at work and we had to tell people to uninstall it. Not suppose to have free ware or share wave on the network anyway. I think it is cute though. I had it like a year ago.

ghetofabu said:
It does some freaky shit here at work and we had to tell people to uninstall it. Not suppose to have free ware or share wave on the network anyway. I think it is cute though. I had it like a year ago.

That's what happened to me. We all installed it and then got an email from the House computer people a week later telling us to uninstall it. :slant:

Sicy! You have no idea how much this helps me! I get to cut and paste the URL of each site just by going to the Hotbar!!! WOO-HOO! No more messy right-clicking and finding the blasted URL's in the box!! This is for my medieval studies site! I live and die from cut and paste!! Thank you!!!:yes: :yes:

I had pop-ups before I had this, but I'll have them........and you have to be careful with all of the "free" stuff they throw in your face. Can you say "telemarketing phone calls if you're not careful?"
Ugh. All that glitters isn't gold..............

Back
Top Bottom