Hot Hot Heat

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zonelistener

ONE love, blood, life
I listened to their album last night a quite like it.

I am found of these 80's ish sounding bands - the recreation of the punk sound...

Hot Hot Heat has a certain Ska sound to it...making it bouncy.

Okay...music snobbery...bring it on!

Bandages
Bandages
Bandages....

bandaaaaaaaaaaages.....
I like this band alot....love that song "Goddamit"...that is my soundtrack every morning :lmao:
Awesome album indeed...hmmm...now you've made me wanna hear it :D
:sexywink:

well you should buy it :yes:
I bought it when I was in Seattle when I went to see Pearl Jam in December!! It figures I would go cd shopping there. :lol:
Great album :D

Don't hate me, along with Iggy and Hot Hot Heat (who were pretty good live, need a little more energy) I had to endur the Ya Ya Ya's and FischerSpooner at the same show. Got fake blood spit on me by some weirdo named either peanuts or Penis(I'm not sure which and don't care) during FischerSpooner's "set". (There is no live music with them , just prerecorded electronic tracks with a very gay singer named Casey, a couple of female singers, some dancers and this peanut -nis whack job). I had only heard 1 "song" by them and assumed it was a synth band...wrong, more like electronica performance art.
As for the Ya Ya Ya's...music was decent, but singer was like the punk version of Olive Oyl, with a very irritating voice.

Back
Top Bottom