Horrible fire in Southern California!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

verte76

Blue Crack Addict
I know that some Interlanders are from Southern California. I just read on my ISP's news that there is a horrible fire going on there! I hope all of our good folks in Southern California are safe!:hug:

The fires are north and east of L.A.

Southern California firefighters battled two wildfires Monday, a 4,000-acre blaze in the San Bernardino National Forest near Palm Springs and another threatening several homes in the Angeles National Forest near Lake Hughes.

Stay safe eveyone.

:huh: Why are there fires in So Cal yet AGAIN!!!!:( With all the advertizing about how easy it is-you would think So. Cal could go a year or two without Fires!! Hope everyone stays Safe!

forbonou2 said:
:huh: Why are there fires in So Cal yet AGAIN!!!!:(

Heat, lack of rain, winds.

Originally posted by forbonu2
With all the advertizing about how easy it is-you would think So. Cal could go a year or two without Fires!!

This happens pretty much every year.

I wish those of us who've seen more than our share of rain this year could send it your way. That always happens-the areas who need rain don't get it, and the areas who don't do. Go figure.

Originally posted by forbonou2
Hope everyone stays Safe!

Indeed :hug:. The footage looks so frightening. Be careful, everyone.

And it's such a shame, too, because I'm sure the mountainous areas out there would be lovely places to live in.

Angela

Back
Top Bottom