Horniblow Road, Matakohe, New Zealand Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well ...

- apparently I'm "socially awkward".
- and a few people have tried to convince me that "nonsensical" isn't a word.
- I'm also weird.

:huh:

who said you're socially awkward?

i've always been a bit socially awkward, but i'm pretty damn social.

Some kid from class. :lol:

So having an eccentric personality means that you're socially awkward, because that's what I picked up?

Well ...

- apparently I'm "socially awkward".
- and a few people have tried to convince me that "nonsensical" isn't a word.
- I'm also weird.

:huh:

"Nonsensical" is totally a word. I'm still not sure about "ironical" though!

who said you're socially awkward?

i've always been a bit socially awkward, but i'm pretty damn social.

Who cares?

i have no social skills or desire to be social either, much safer from behind the screen.

All this is true. I'm as socially awkward as the next internet addict... you get better at it as you go along, and in the end, who cares indeed? Don't stress about it. :hug:

What, how come?

Apparently the Bombers need upgraded facilities, but if they want to renovate Windy Hill, they'll have to displace the cricket and lawn bowls clubs situated therein. If they can't do that, they'll have to move... apparently negotiations are ongoing.

Sarcasm? :shifty:

But really, it's good that Interference is full of eccentric, exciting people. Well, maybe except for the numerous pre-pubescent children that inhabit the majority of the Lemonade Stand.

So, I asked my mum what she wants for Mother's Day. Chocolate? Breakfast in bed? A book, a DVD? Personalised number plates for her blingmobile? Vouchers for various clothes shops?

Something for her upcoming holiday in Europe, she said.

Fair enough. A handy electronic device of some sort? EU and UK plug adaptors? A new suitcase or carry-on bag? Little 100mL bottles of shampoo/conditioner/etc? A diary, a camera, a pair of sunglasses?

No. Socks.

*L*

To be fair, they are fairly specific and highly advanced socks, apparently designed to keep one's feet cool in warm climates... but still. :lol:

So, I asked my mum what she wants for Mother's Day. Chocolate? Breakfast in bed? A book, a DVD? Personalised number plates for her blingmobile? Vouchers for various clothes shops?

Something for her upcoming holiday in Europe, she said.

Fair enough. A handy electronic device of some sort? EU and UK plug adaptors? A new suitcase or carry-on bag? Little 100mL bottles of shampoo/conditioner/etc? A diary, a camera, a pair of sunglasses?

No. Socks.

*L*

To be fair, they are fairly specific and highly advanced socks, apparently designed to keep one's feet cool in warm climates... but still. :lol:

The impact of socks can be severely underrated. :yes:

You don't think much of it but when you wear them, it feels helluva lot better than when you're not!

The impact of socks can be severely underrated. :yes:

You don't think much of it but when you wear them, it feels helluva lot better than when you're not!

Oh yeah, I'm rarely without them. I even wear two pairs indoors when it's particularly cold and I don't have shoes on... I have these big fuzzy walking socks to go over the top of normal socks. Very comfy, except I tend to slide around on the tiles a lot.

I may have semi-permanent dents in my ankles from sock elastic... *L*

Back
Top Bottom