Horniblow Road, Matakohe, New Zealand Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I thought you implied it. :sad:

Like whatever you like. I just think it's a dreadful CD that never should've been released, for all the reasons outlined in the link. Huge missed opportunity in my view, especially as the prior Best Ofs were done reasonably competently.

I was defensive since it was the CD that did bring me onto the band, but then again I don't think being defensive was warranted on my part.

meh, i still have 18 singles in my cd player to throw on when im cooking just for some nondescript mixed up u2 for the sake of it, dont worry about it vlad.
and i still sing along loudly to WITS :reject:

in other news.
Metallica, WHAT THE FUCK $150 each for a ticket and rod laver????
FAIL.

not happy about that. can't afford it , my son is devastated. i hope he won't be too scarred by missing out.
:down:

meh, i still have 18 singles in my cd player to throw on when im cooking just for some nondescript mixed up u2 for the sake of it, dont worry about it vlad.
and i still sing along loudly to WITS :reject:

in other news.
Metallica, WHAT THE FUCK $150 each for a ticket and rod laver????
FAIL.

not happy about that. can't afford it , my son is devastated. i hope he won't be too scarred by missing out.
:down:

Thanks Jen.

Good christ, Metallica. Selloutallica. Wonder what their early 80s selves would think of the shitty commercial juggernaut they've become.

The best part about being dead is when you make the come back :wink:

Just when I was thinking Charlotte and I may have to go it alone on a few Horrible Music Hour gems, like Vanilla Ice's new album and It's Hard To Be A Diamond In A Rhinestone World by Blood On The Dancefloor ... :wink:

I think I just had a brain aneurysm, John.

And Vlad, Lindt is so good, it could almost make a lobotomy seem fantastic.

But it's THE FINAL EXAM. Almost there, old chap. :hug:

I'm calm I'm calm

why am I singing along to Sigur Ros in english...I'm just saying random words...I've lost it officially :lol:

"You can
Stand here
Hoping he don't know
A hand a flower
That another
Insane, you know"

Yes that's how the song goes

I'm calm I'm calm

why am I singing along to Sigur Ros in english...I'm just saying random words...I've lost it officially :lol:

Can you tell me the gibberish that you are singing?

Well I'mma ...

IGNORELAND ... yeah, yeah, yeah!

I'm calm I'm calm

"You can
Stand here
Hoping he don't know
A hand a flower
That another
Insane, you know"

Yes that's how the song goes

Icelandic. :cute:

Back
Top Bottom