Horniblow Road, Matakohe, New Zealand Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Liam, Charlotte and I would like to question your sexuality.

Also, greetings, folks. :wave:

Yes. but we're still questioning your sexuality. :tongue:

I'm not. :wink::shifty:

:lol: Just kidding.

Another flyby :doh: Came out to the folks for mothers day but they're still out from lunch with my sis!! :tsk:
House situation sucks. MrCin won't leave for at least another few months, can't force him out cause he signed a lease with my Dad/landlord that expires in Nov. Dad is standing by his contract.

Anyone have a spare large cardboard box that will fit two fairly slim people? Needs to be available by the end of May. :D

U2 Tampa, 1992-10-10, Tampa Stadium, ZOO TV Tour - U2 on tour

It's actually the last performance of Whiskey In The Jar, not the first.

Cheers, thanks for that! Fixed it now.

Anyone have a spare large cardboard box that will fit two fairly slim people? Needs to be available by the end of May. :D

I just about need a housesitter in June ...! But if all you want is a box, well I have a few of those to offer too. :wink:

Also, good to see you around! Got your text too, but I've been avoiding sending anything except absolutely urgent stuff while I'm in New Zealand, as the roaming charges are bloody steep. (Doesn't help my phone's been lame lately too ... I managed to damage it in April and need to buy a new one since it's just not right any more.)

Vlad, I hope you have celebrated today's momentous occasion, i.e. the birthday of the patron of sunglass manufacturers worldwide, by playing Womanfish loudly.

I ... I ... I don't know how to celebrate. I could've pretended to be Macphisto or The Fly while I was in the shower, I guess.

I didn't even think of celebrating yesterday, let alone so respectably (or inthistowntastically, as the case may be). :doh:

Are those boxes of yours empty, though, Ax? :D

Flyby... need sleep. :wave:

I do really like Attyclub (oh the horror!), to me it always feels airy and relaxing and there is a fair bit of respectable stuff (BD, Kite, WILATW, New York, TGBHF if you want) among the more boring (Grace, Wild Honey, In a Little While). And whatever you do don't let Axver see this!

Eeew.

It's kind of hard to do without swearing in it, haha.

Really I should have just got Ax to do it. He came to three of my Socio lectures - I wrote maybe 10 lines of "notes" in that time, he wrote three pages of critique :lol:

Back
Top Bottom