hop on board the muss bus, guys.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
:laugh:

hey guys, it's me, deathbear.

how's the - how the heck are ya? huh? yeah? yeah me too. yeah, it's pretty good.

ha, yeah it's nice outside...it is it is...

so i'm gonna ask her out tommorow

LMAO - what was that?! what!?!? are you insane?!!?!?!? why would - what?!!?!? hahahahahaha, NOOOOooooo, obviou

will you shut up already??!

llololol!! NO!! haha, no i will NOT let you say that - NO!!

ok ok ok....enough i get it i get it...haha, yeah i know, you said that already.

hah, yeah...

no, i said i heard you.

I HEARD YOU.

look, this is getting really old. i'm serious, if you say it again i'll -

you don't know when to quit do you?

honestly what's your problem?? you can't expect to say shit like that and think you'll get away with it.

sod off, you perv!!!!!!!!! i'll run you into the ground with both my fists!!!!!!

i'

well

i'm sorry. no no, i know you probably didn't mean it ..... .... ........ yeah, i know. i know.

...i know i know.

7ust you gotta learn when to quit is all.

seriously, it was a bit out of line, but i snapped - went way too far. i know, i'm sorry too.

hop on board the muss bus, guys.

if you have to ask "now what?" you're obviously not on the muss bus.

noone talks when they're on the muss bus. sure, you might hear a few muzzled screams leak here and there, but for the most part this muss bus is a very, VERY quiet bus.

ILuvLarryMullen said:
i do what i want :angry:

ha, not on the muss bus you sure don't.

WOW.

noone does anything they want on the muss bus. noone. nothing. all of the time.

it's pretty dark and cramped.

creepy.

funny how you're both making light of the muss bus.

i can honestly say, having been on this muss bus, that noone who's ever managed to escape has ever recalled the experience with a laugh.

Zootlesque said:
Is it worth getting on the muss bus if you're a dude? :confused:

noone sees anything, it doesn't matter. it's all a feeling when you get on the muss bus.

it's all feelings.

is this the muss bus?

kfz20lo-bus.jpg

cramped & creepy

im pretty sure frank the monkey isnt on the mus bus guys, but it's possible that stephen harper just paid me a bunch of money to say that... actually frank the monkey probably is on the mus bus, along with a bucket of dirty syringes and a hastily-written election manifesto. read the small print guys, the small print says the mus bus sucks ass.

Back
Top Bottom