Hooray For Boobies!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mrpeepeepants

The Fly
You pervert! You only looked because it said "boobies"! About 2 years ago, I bought a cd for about $15 called "Hooray For Boobies!"...I forget what the band was called (saw them live a month later, and they were great!, forget what they're called though....), and i'd never heard a single tune from the album at the time. But I shelled out my cash just because it was a funny name for an album. What album/song titles have you seen that have tempted you to to buy, even you don't especiialy like the artist?

bloodhound gang...you are correct, forgot the name...sorry. I'm new here and was trying to post a friendly thread in which i was curious to hear if others had done the same thing ever, if i can figure out how to delete the thread, i will do so. Sorry for the inconvenience.

jeez...up to 23 views now..in about 15 minutes...sure wish someone couuld help me learn how to delete this thing so i can save anybody else the sheer and horibble trauma of viewing a thread that should have been put in the "Bang and Clatter"

hey, it's no prob, just saying. :) sorry if it came out wrong.

and yeah, a mod for this forum can move it to bang and clatter, it doesn't need to be deleted.

and i promise it's the bloodhound gang. you have the cd, you can always look! :p

KhanadaRhodes said:
hey, it's no prob, just saying. :) sorry if it came out wrong.

and yeah, a mod for this forum can move it to bang and clatter, it doesn't need to be deleted.

and i promise it's the bloodhound gang. you have the cd, you can always look! :p

OK KhanadaRhodes, thanks for responding. Yes, i probably took that way out of context and was a bit of a smartass and i apologize for that. Yes, You are right about it being "Bloodhound Gang"-saw them about a month later at a big all day festival concert in D.C. and they practically stole the show!

Ok, not sure how to contact a moderator, but i'll figure it out and see about moving...

And again KhanadaRhodes, when i read you initail respose, i DID take it as a put-down, but i very much appreciate your response, and apparently, i took it in the wrong context, and i apologize if i were a smartass.

I can't remember buying an album just for its title. I think I was always interested in the music itself. But I have to check my record collection to see if I'm correct.

C ya!

Marty

the roof....etc....popular for the swearing, yes.
i thought they were pretty cool. came out at a time when something new and novelty like them was a bit of a cool change. i saw them by accident once, some charity concert do set up by the red cross for something or other in a sydney park, free entry deal but 'please consider making a sizeable donation to one of the red cross folk' etc. i went to see bush and was wandering around and some band comes on and the singer starts making princess di jokes. he went on and on and we thought it was actually some bad taste comedian. after closer inspection realised it was them.

anyways....a friend once dared me years ago to go into a record store and buy this cd single by a band called the vaughns titled 'who farted?'. i didn't want it and had no interest in it, but a dare is a dare. the clause was i had to ask the guy at the counter if they had it in stock. :der:

one song i was tempted to get for novelty factor alone was Mark Jacko Jackson's "ripping undies". stupid song by a stupid man, but the title has appeal.

:der:

KhanadaRhodes said:

ahh, it's okay. i probably could've worded my response better, too. :wave:

No worries and sorry for the misunderstanding. Hope to see you around the boards *offers handshake* :wave:

Angela harlem...i would be very tempted to but "Who farted?" just plain out of curiousity. Probably why bands name their stuff such things...so foolish suckers like me will buy...:|

Back
Top Bottom