Hooouse, MD Season 3 - Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Queen Bee

Blue Crack Addict
Please don't shoot him. He's just an intern.
982801577eyepop8kf.gif

:hug:

What night is House on for you guys?
I thought it was supposed to be on Monday but the TV people keep screwing everything up :angry: I have seen it on both Monday and Tuesday.
Isnt the next episode the one where he is dying or some crap and they have 10 seconds to save him? :drama:

tuesdays, re-run tonight

next one is...i don't know. i stopped watching the previews a few weeks ago.

For a couple of weeks, they played an old episode on Mondays, then a new one on Tuesdays. Tonight's episode is a rerun, Three Stories, which is probably the best House episode, evah. Next week's episode is new.

AtomicBono said:
aww man they had a rerun and I missed it? it probably would have been a new episode for me :wink:

2 hr. rerun on Monday, the one where Foreman almost dies...good episode.

speaking of baby shoes, i miss him. or rather, i miss that version of this thread.

all good things must come to an end, i guess.

House returns January 9? WTF???

OK, Tritter officially sucks :(

This episode was amazing!! I feel so bad for House. Someone needs to beat Tritter's ass. Bastard.:mad: Isn't it amazing how House is really an unlikeable character yet everyone loves him?:wink: He can do no wrong in my eyes.

U2isthebest said:
This episode was amazing!! I feel so bad for House. Someone needs to beat Tritter's ass. Bastard.:mad: Isn't it amazing how House is really an unlikeable character yet everyone loves him?:wink: He can do no wrong in my eyes.

yeah, I was just thinking about how much of an asshole House is, and how much of a (for the most part) good guy Wilson is, and how much shit he takes for House... yet something about Wilson annoys me but I'm in love with House. there's something about extremely sarcastic and brilliant jerks...:wink:

Tritter needs to get over himself - does he really have nothing better to do? no other cases? I agree that it's getting old...I hope it's resolved soon. as a character I hate him.

house's gothix soul is hurtinggggg

he should hook up with that one chick, the one that went to his place and stuff.

I thought it was hilarious at the beginning when he was like "and for extra credit explain to the special needs section of the class..."

Someone on the House Television Without Pity forum put it perfectly about Tritter:

"As much as I've been complaining about the Tritter story arc, I assumed it was going somewhere remotely interesting and humanizing. But it turns out Tritter is just the embodiment of evil. Even when he gets what he wants - House admitting he has a problem and accepting rehab - it's not enough. He's like a little kid who wants a cookie, then decides he also wants ice cream, and then a tree house made of gingerbread."

Gah, more Tritter? :scream:

Favorite line from the episode: "House, you've tanned." :lol:

I'll admit it: I almost squealed when I saw House and Cameron hugging in the previews. :reject:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom