Hooouse, MD Season 3 - Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
elevation2u said:
i'll be missing next episode as well
this time due to the killers concert

:angry:

I saw The Killers back before Sam's Town, it was awesome, lots of fun, good show :D Enjoy yourself :up: can't you tape House or something? if not I'm sure it'll be on dailymotion

Over the past few weeks, I've just watched the season 1 and 2 dvds.

Aside from all that disease condensed into a short period of time causing a mild case of hypochondria/medical paranoia, and to a greater extent, a House/Hugh Laurie crush, they were great. :up:

VintagePunk said:
Over the past few weeks, I've just watched the season 1 and 2 dvds.

Aside from all that disease condensed into a short period of time causing a mild case of hypochondria/medical paranoia, and to a greater extent, a House/Hugh Laurie crush, they were great. :up:

yeah that's what happened to me :lol: the more you watch House the more you love him :drool:

what's not to love?
ewapril60.jpg

sag200705.jpg

sonofcomaguy88.jpg

anyone else watch last night? I thought it was a pretty cool episode. not a lot of memorable House lines, but the cases were interesting. funny to have Wilson order the ducklings around too...and House picking three passengers on the plane :lol:

also kinda glad the Camerson/Chase thing is over for the time being at least... I could have told you how it would end. now I guess Chase is gonna be all emo :wink:

I thought that was a great episode. House's shirt was classic:lol: I think my favorite line of the night was when House was examining Cuddy and he goes to undo her pants, and she tells him to use his imagination, and he asks "Ok, well is this Lifeguard Cuddy or Mother Superior Cuddy?" :lmao: I'm sad that Chase/Cameron is over. I actually liked them together.:sad:

The kid was awesome :giggle: he did what i would do. I loved when House is like:

You'll agree with everything I say. 'Ok..'
You'll disagree with everything I say. 'Are you sure you should be doing this?' (or whatever he said)
And you'll get angry at everything I say. 'You know thats a perminant marker :tsk: '

:lmao:

Good episode. I was planning to hate the Wilson case because it would feel like they stuck it in (like the "other case" in the rape victim ep this year), but it was OK.

Funny everyone was so concerned poor little Cameron would get hurt when it was actually Chase with the emo attachment...so where does Cameron go for dick now? My bet is Wilson :)

CTU2fan said:

Funny everyone was so concerned poor little Cameron would get hurt when it was actually Chase with the emo attachment...so where does Cameron go for dick now? My bet is Wilson :)

ahahahaha maybe she'll get jungle fever :wink:

i hope she doesnt hook up with anyone else, unless it's House, because it'd be dumb to suddenly have her turn into a slut when that's not her personality at all. I'd really have to question the writing if that happens.

and it was made pretty obvious that Chase was getting an attachment...like when he smiled looking at the picture... and how he was so paranoid about her still liking House...meanwhile all she ever wanted/talked about was the sex

With the way things are going only two questions left

1) Will Cuddy and House hookup before the end of the season

2) What will they do to torture House

Dramatically they just need to do number one and then kill off Cuddy - and naturally her replacement will be played by Stephen Fry; it practically writes itself :wink:

Last edited:
Last night's episode was baller. The case was tight; it really feels like House is getting back to its roots of awesomeness.

house/wilson/cuddy is quite amusing...I wonder...when he told her about the tickets at the end, was he gonna ask her to go with him, or give them to cuddy to see if she asks wilson :hmm: House setting people up :cute:

Last night was the first time I watched an episode of House.

It was really good. :ohmy:

The case was really "out there" (perhaps too much so), but my face was practically glued to the screen. I also like that the theme song is Teardrop. Never noticed that before. :wink:

Jennifer Morrison :drool: :combust:

LemonMelon said:
Last night was the first time I watched an episode of House.

It was really good. :ohmy:

The case was really "out there" (perhaps too much so), but my face was practically glued to the screen. I also like that the theme song is Teardrop. Never noticed that before. :wink:

Jennifer Morrison :drool: :combust:

Isn't it the most kick-ass show ever?:drool: I always used to see the hightlights and say "This is not my kind of show", but I went off to college this year and my roommate and all my friends convinced me to watch it, and I got sucked in. Seasons 1 and 2 are amazing too. I have the DVDs. I'm pretty sure this is my fav. show ever.:rockon:

Hugh Laurie:drool:
Jesse Spencer:combust:

U2isthebest said:

Isn't it the most kick-ass show ever?:drool:

I can't wait to find out. :wink: But that was a good ep.

There aren't that many shows I follow:

Simpsons
Monk
American Idol

But maybe I should add House to the list. :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom