Hooouse, MD Season 3 - Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
corianderstem said:
Yes! And I love that House threw the handclaps in when Dave Matthews parrotted it back on the piano.

:love:

Yes that was very cool. Of course I did it right along, and had the song in my head all night :)

OK this ep was pretty cool. Ya I pretty much figured he was faking, because, duh, they can't give him terminal cancer and kill him off. But faking it to score drugs in a clinical trial is SO something the House we know & love would do, so I was happy. And Dave Matthews was better than expected, which was nice.

Boo, 3 more weeks with no House...good news is at least Bones is back, though it appears I'm the only one here who watches it, judging by the quick demise of the "Bones" thread I made...

It was a great episode, and very funny. I laughed out loud a couple of times at least!

Hey, it's dull ol' Riley from Buffy the Vampire Slayer!

I recognized his voice before I recognized his face.

superfly.jpg

:lol:

Ya big time "No Reason" flavor. But this whole upstanding moral high ground Cameron-turned-nympho has me a little uneasy...what's next, a warm & fuzzy House? Wilson with balls?

That was a pretty baller episode

the only thing I didn't really care for is the Cameron/Chase thing... it doesn't really add much. although Chase looks quite nice without a shirt :drool: but Cameron seems so out of character. Perhaps House catching them will end the fling :wink:

but the actual case in this ep was tight, and the little surreal touch made it all the more better without going over the top. and there were definitely some lines that made me laugh out loud, I wish I could remember what they were...

also for once actual good use of music! yayy

Ok I finally saw it and I liked it, but I still think it was weird that he would have that dream moments before he was about to treat the guy....

AHHHH!!!!! The tv flipped back on! Now I'm watching that last what two minutes :sad: I'm gonna have to wait til Friday to see this now :madspit:

Spoiler!!!

That part where the baby grabbed his finger....:ohmy: :cute: His reaction was priceless. For once he was complete floored and almost humbled. :love:

I so want him to be Cuddy's baby daddy.:drool:

This is one of my fav. episodes yet, I think.

Chase had just picked up a picture that the patient (a photographer) had taken of Cameron.

Plane ticket + reward from Cuddy? House was looking for vacation locations the whole episode. Cuddy gave him a first class ticket to Vancouver at the end.

Don't know where House's picture ended up. Liked it on the light board earlier in the episode.

And I agree with U2isthebest about the part where the (fetus)baby grabbed his finger :up: :)

:cute: I loved when the baby grabbed his finger!! :cute:

Why would House rip up that ticket? Maybe because Cuddy had just made a comment to go and be happy, and maybe the baby made him happy, so he wouldn't have to go on vacation, because he was happy where he was? :huh:

elevation2u said:
i came home only to catch the last 15 minutes of it
:angry:

questions:

why was chase glowing in the picture?
what was with the plane tickets?
where was house's photograph?

1. I think it was because he was looking at an earlier picture of Cameron

2. Vancouver Islands...but he ripped them in the end and watched something on the Travel Channel. I guess he decided to just stay home :shrug:

3. Either House ripped it, kept it hidden or it got lost.

good ep. the baby scene was priceless. next episode looks intriguing... House on a plane...with Cuddy? but no one else? so they're going on vacation together or what?

AtomicBono said:
good ep. the baby scene was priceless. next episode looks intriguing... House on a plane...with Cuddy? but no one else? so they're going on vacation together or what?

SPOILER!!!!!

House and Cuddy have to go to Singapore for some kind of medical conference, and there ends up being an epidemic of some sort on the plane. Cuddy gets sick too. It looks awesome!:drool:

AtomicBono said:

I don't think so...I think it's something medical.

All I kept thinking about was that it's another version of Airplane....but it's more serious and without the food as the main cause (But I'm not sure yet :shrug: )

Back
Top Bottom