Hooouse, MD Season 3 - Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I strongly advise you to get seasons one and two on DVD. You'll become addicted to the show. :wink:

I'm sure all the episodes are online too... but yeah, it's one of those shows you can pretty much start anywhere since most episodes are self-contained, but it helps to know more about the characters from past episodes.

I think my friend and I are converting people...I always talk about House to one of my friends and he sort of rolls his eyes, but today we were teasing him about his toothpick and he was like "yeah like on House last night..."

it was like post-stacy season 2 house. decent enough patient plot, clear distinction between the patient A story and the drama and/or clinic patient B story (and which one is supposed to be the main storyline), and the B story (wheelchair, of course) was along the same lines as the prank war.

:up: this is as good as they're going to be from now on, folks.

:lmao: i forgot dave matthews was trying to act. i am so skipping that episode. entirely skipping it for real. nope, not going to watch it.

So is the new doc who stole his space going to be a fixture, or do you think she's a one-shot deal?

And yeah, dogs will swallow some wild stuff and you have no idea what's wrong with them. I worked with a girl who had a husky, and it ate socks etc, one time it ate one of her bras.

I thought it was pretty interesting. What the hell was that that was in her at the end? :scratch: And she was still SEPA, right (whatever that stands for)

I've never seen a tapeworm and have no idea what one would look like. Do we even want to know how it got in her? :reject:

I just googled tapeworm for pics. Why did I do that :barf:

There was some reference to a lake and lake fishing, and eating a trout that was caught on said lake, and I guess it was undercooked?

I believe they said it was a tapeworm, the kind that's possible to acquire from eating raw or undercooked fish..and (i think) they said something about them fishing at a lake. Tapeworms don't usually get that large in humans because well...it's a great discomfort and makes one quite ill and paniful...which she couldn't feel.

I've seen pictures of tapeworms (don't know which kind) that are disgustingly long. We see flea tapeworms all the time, but those are a joke in comparison since they're the size of rice.

but yeah, I've never heard of SEPA or whatever it's called. Overall, I must admit to liking the episode :reject:... hehe, and I've always been a closet fan when it comes to House & Cuddy. The whole ending between Cameron & Chase, however, was terrible...because it reminds me of Grey's Anatomy...which I have never seen and don't intend to.

I wonder what House's "huge revealing secret from the past" is, I'm sure the writers will come up with something painfully lame.
:happy:

HomePageChartANIM.gif

:love:

The tapeworm was pretty cool. Incidentally if that were real most likely House yanking it out like that would break off several segments, and each segment will grow to be a new worm (dropping segments is how they reproduce).

By the way is that "Eureka!" moment that occuse in 75% of House episodes not the single coolest thing on TV? That makes the show, IMO.

elevation2u said:
because it reminds me of Grey's Anatomy...which I have never seen and don't intend to.

:love: never watched grey's anatomy either :D

the thing I love about House is it's very open ended...instead of everyone sleeping with each other. it doesnt rely on romance/sex to keep people interested.

on the other hand the idea of Cuddy and House intrigues me. I always suspected she liked him, but I didn't think he liked her that way. now I'm not sure. but was that Cameron about to kiss House at the end of the preview for the next new ep?

3 weeks :grumpy:

I hope the secret about House is worthwhile. Next ep looks good. i personally don't like the dave matthews band but i'll reserve judgement on dave matthews I guess.

This episode was pretty good too. I feel like they're steadily getting better after a bit of a slump.

This episode was awesome, IMO.:drool: And yes, I am a HUGE House/Cuddy fan too. They're perfect for each other. That whole House/Cameron storyline seems forced, while House/Cuddy seems natural. Her date remarked about that on this episode. I loved that part with him showing up at her place. That was some awesome dialogue. Hugh and Lisa have great chemistry. Anyway, I think they might put House/Cameron together for awhile possibly, but I think ultimately they're leading up to House/Cuddy. I so want him to be the father of her child.

CTU2fan said:

By the way is that "Eureka!" moment that occuse in 75% of House episodes not the single coolest thing on TV? That makes the show, IMO.

most of those moments, yes. the one where he realized the katrina vic's grandfather wasn't playinf out of tune, not so great.

wilson as house's conscience was one of the elements that was getting old and worn out, and the way they combined it with gossip was good. gossipping, soap opera-watching house had all but been forgotten in the tritter saga. i forgot about it, and that was arguably another holmes similarity. tabloids, the agony column in the newspaper, close enough. and wilson is a teenage girl anyway, with the amount of time he spends doing his hair. :up:

the cameron thing at the end nearly ruined it, but good episode.

This is the first episode I've watched in quite awhile, since my schedule last semester had me at school on Tuesday nights. That tapeworm almost made me :barf: , but otherwise I was glad to see House again.

IWasBored said:
wilson as house's conscience was one of the elements that was getting old and worn out, and the way they combined it with gossip was good. gossipping, soap opera-watching house had all but been forgotten in the tritter saga. i forgot about it, and that was arguably another holmes similarity. tabloids, the agony column in the newspaper, close enough. and wilson is a teenage girl anyway, with the amount of time he spends doing his hair. :up:

the cameron thing at the end nearly ruined it, but good episode.

The last 10 minutes were mega laaaaaaaaaame.

got_edge said:

The last 10 minutes were mega laaaaaaaaaame.

you!!

it's too bad bee abandoned me. gone are the days where i could rely on her for an awesome gif of the never-ending tapeworm! :drool:

Ok so...two weeks ago (Friday) I rented the first disc of season one from Netflix....and I was like, ooh this is actually kind of interesting. Then later that night I found a website with tv shows online...it had every episode of house up...even season three's...so I watched them...all by Monday at 2AM...I'm sort of addicted, but I had to cut myself off from the show (which was easy since it's on this extended break) but yes, I have to say, definently one of the best shows on tv right now, and I'm in love

And I pretty much have everyone on Interference who wouldn't stop talking about this show to thank, you guys intrigued me the most ;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom