Hooouse, MD Season 3 - Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
AtomicBono said:
tritterless episode of house... :drool:

Lila, that's awesome. let us know if you have any more details :D

Only other thing I heard was that she was in a hospital bed. And at some point Hugh Laurie was behind her and had turned around and saw her and smiled and gave her a nod. She doesn't know when it will air or the episode name. I'll have to watch extra closely, LOL. I believe she filmed it on 1/22.

finally new episode!
At least he won 2 awards for Best Actor
&
i'm liking the glasses look

hughpgadc01.jpg

elevation2u said:
finally new episode!
At least he won 2 awards for Best Actor
&
i'm liking the glasses look

hughpgadc01.jpg

it's buddy holly!

oooooo-eeeeee-ooooooooo
-weezer

that episode was lame. good idea, but poorly executed. first of all, we didn't learn anything new about house. all his ramblings on mortatlity and where he stands on faith were essentially rehashed for all the n00bs who were either too stupid and missed it the first time around, or haven't bothered to catch up. nevermind the whacked medicine.

and that thing with cameron...why? what was the point of that?

That was probably the worst ep of House ever...damn.

Nothing new here. Anyone could tell House's dad did something to him, if you saw the ep with his parents in it it was obvious. And yeah, the Cameron thing was an even bigger bore.

We waited 3 weeks for that? Next week better be better.

On the one hand, it's nice to break the formula every once and awhile. The medical mystery element is a lot of why I like the show, but I don't mind having an episode without a real case every once and awhile.

On the other hand, I didn't really like the girl...I agree, she was kind of a shitty actress. Too dramatic. And her being drawn to House because he "seems like he hurts inside" or whatever was retarded. She just connected with the first person that found out about what happened to her. That makes a lot more sense than some bull reason like House's gothic soul or whatever.

The philosophical musings and religious banter were interesting, but as IWasBored said, most of it was nothing new. for whatever reasons the writers (david shore and whoever else?) keep tackling the issue of reason vs. spirituality.

and yeah the cameron part was really pointless.

best part of the episode was "tell her...oh, just keep her asleep."

also, very glad they're having a new episode next week. hopefully no more lame interruptions for awhile.

CTU2fan said:
That was probably the worst ep of House ever...damn.

Nothing new here. Anyone could tell House's dad did something to him, if you saw the ep with his parents in it it was obvious. And yeah, the Cameron thing was an even bigger bore.

We waited 3 weeks for that? Next week better be better.

no, the worst ever awards still go to episodes 6 and 7 from last seaon. but this was very, very forgettable. kind of like the ones in between the 2 part foreman episode and the one where house got shot.

i disagree with you on house's father. i'm inclined to believe their relationship was what house told cameron after she didn't eat dinner with the house family, conditional love based on the idea that no matter what he does, house will never be good enough for dad. the abuse, well, i still think it was a lie. yeah, house makes a point to say "abuse is bad!" on several occasions in several episodes, and for a while it looked as if they were setting up for something personal. they never really did, and if that was it...if they seriously threw it in there like that...then they need new writers--some that will at least try to stay consistent with the characters. but i still think he was lying.

yeah I think he was probably lying too. as he said before, "it's true for someone." I don't think House would tell a stranger some deep dark secret of his.

Yeah, crappy episode. But it's up on dailymotion.com now for anyone who missed it. Do a search for one day, one room, or user SlinkyDragon.
Here's hoping House never again says "Life goes on."

AtomicBono said:
yeah I think he was probably lying too. as he said before, "it's true for someone." I don't think House would tell a stranger some deep dark secret of his.
Or at least a consistent dark secret like House having treated his own grandmother with a risky procedure that ended up killing her or pushing his dad to make that decision - it would tie in with the "you were right, you did the right thing" element of Son of a Coma Guy

The previews for this week's episode sucked. :mad: They were mostly congratulating Hugh Laurie for winning the Globe.....again., which I'm thrilled about, he deserves it; but I don't know what the hell is going on in this episode, except the patient is a teenage boy. Did anyone hear any spoilers for this week?

^ Apparently his parents are refusing to treat him (at least that's what my digital cable blurb gives me). Religious reasons maybe? That could have potential.

Ya I suppose he could have been lying...but if he was then that episode becomes even more pointless.

hehehe,
i work at a vet, and many times we get animals
that are down in the dumps and the symptoms are treated or whatever was "diagnosed" and they don't seem to get better.
They come back.. x rays and ultrasounds are done but nothing is revealed. Then come the exploratory surgery and we always find something random and odd, which of course for whatever reason do not show up in radiographs.

Next week's episode looks scary....then again they make every episode look scary and it really isnt :shrug:

and like you were talking about earlier, i think House was lying too. Like he would really tell anybody something like that. Isn't there some kind of law between doctors and patients that says you can't tell your patient personal info? Then again, its House, so you never know :wink:

Back
Top Bottom