Hooouse, MD Season 3 - Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Do you want the new episode to come right now? That's what I mean (I know it's lame but whatever :| )

right now? I don't know if I'd be emotionally prepared for it right now. I need some more time.

I think I had a dream about watching House last night though. that's kind of sad, if so.

Lila64 said:
is there anywhere online to catch the episode we missed :sad:

Lila, dailymotion.com has almost all the House episodes up in good quality. Unfortunately they do not have 3.10, the new one, which I have not seen either, so if anyone knows where that might be lurking, I'd be grateful for the tip.

bgmckinney said:

Lila, dailymotion.com has almost all the House episodes up in good quality. Unfortunately they do not have 3.10, the new one, which I have not seen either, so if anyone knows where that might be lurking, I'd be grateful for the tip.

high five brah

Also I'm pretty sure the last episode will air on Tuesday before the new one, so you can get it in all it's FOX-broadcast glory.

so yesterday I saw all my friends from school for the first time in two weeks and practically the first thing my friend jamis says is "guess what happens tomorrow?!!?!" and i was like "um...house is on?" and he was all "yeah, TWO hours of it!" then later in the middle of class he was like "man i can't believe he's going to court tomorrow" and i was like "what? who?" "House!" "oh...right, yeah."

I think he's mentioned House being on like ten times since then. I can't believe there are people that like it as much as me, or maybe even more :huh:

Three weeks :grumpy:

I liked tonights episodes, some things didn't make sense, like if the brain shock didnt work and he just forgot things because of the block in his whatever thing :shrug: And :applaud: Tritter is gone!!! (we hope :shifty: )

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

I heard it was NFL playoffs/Superbowl :huh: :shrug:

why would that affect tuesdays though? football games are rarely on tuesdays for any reason.

3 weeks :mad: :angry: :madspit: :grumpy:

i'm glad house had the vicadon at the end... he's still house. i don't want him to change too much.

this episode reminded me vaguely of Eternal Sunshine for the Spotless Mind :wink:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

I heard it was NFL playoffs/Superbowl :huh: :shrug:
Its American Idol.
NFL plays this Saturday and Sunday, the following Sunday (Jan 21) and Superbowl (on CBS, not Fox) on Sunday Feb 4th. Nothing to do with Fox' Tues lineup.

Definitely American Idol next 2 weeks...audition ep's are usually 2 hours I think, so no House.

I am glad Tritter is gone, and I'm glad we're not getting some new pill-free warm fuzzy House...but it gets sort of old how these huge multi-week crises pop up every year (Vogler, Foreman being the boss, Tritter) and then they're resolved in like 2 minutes at the end of an episode. Seriously, we went from "House is going to jail" to "back to normal" in like a minute...same with the Vogler thing, one second House, Cuddy, and Wilson were all fired, next second it's party time 'cuz Vogler quit.

One of these times the drama has to lead to something permanent or soon no one will care.

IWasBored said:
i think i'm going to watch law and order ci instead.

i didn't (taped it to watch later), but i should have. last night's ci > last night's house.

everything was tolerable until the last ten minutes, when someone finally looked at the clock and realized, oh crap! we've got to end this thing FAST!

lame.

except for voldemort. LOL.

CTU2fan said:

I am glad Tritter is gone, and I'm glad we're not getting some new pill-free warm fuzzy House...but it gets sort of old how these huge multi-week crises pop up every year (Vogler, Foreman being the boss, Tritter) and then they're resolved in like 2 minutes at the end of an episode. Seriously, we went from "House is going to jail" to "back to normal" in like a minute...same with the Vogler thing, one second House, Cuddy, and Wilson were all fired, next second it's party time 'cuz Vogler quit.

The Foreman thing was different at least... Tritter was too much like Vogler - annoying and apparently with nothing better to do than obsess over House. They're like the villians in comic books that take so much time explaining their plans that the hero is able to thwart them. They play too many games instead of getting to the point.

I hope they don't have the "almost gets House fired" character next season; it does get old. but i watch the show for House himself. even if the drama is stupid i'll still love it :wink:

Back
Top Bottom