Hooouse, MD Season 3 - Part II - Page 26 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 05-30-2007, 01:05 AM   #376
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS
 
elevation2u's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: corner of Badlands & Magnolia Mountain
Posts: 5,371
Local Time: 09:41 AM
i don't know what i think about the episode,
seriously, this may be the first time i've watched House
where i'm in complete "WTF mode", i can't tell if i thought it was good or bad or decent




i'm gonna need time to process it
__________________

__________________
elevation2u is offline  
Old 05-30-2007, 01:14 AM   #377
Blue Crack Distributor
 
Lila64's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: ♥Set List Lane♥
Posts: 52,710
Local Time: 10:41 AM
I think we (Maddy & I) decided. Not too good. Especially for a season finale? WTF? Do I really think they are all gone? No

__________________

__________________
Lila64 is offline  
Old 05-30-2007, 02:35 AM   #378
Blue Crack Distributor
 
bono_212's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 81,104
Local Time: 09:41 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by elevation2u
i don't know what i think about the episode,
seriously, this may be the first time i've watched House
where i'm in complete "WTF mode", i can't tell if i thought it was good or bad or decent




i'm gonna need time to process it
Word for word how I felt.
__________________
bono_212 is offline  
Old 05-30-2007, 03:06 AM   #379
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS
 
elevation2u's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: corner of Badlands & Magnolia Mountain
Posts: 5,371
Local Time: 09:41 AM
medical case aside

the whole thing about House losing his team:

okay, that was perhaps a little overboard in the expected season finale kind of way, which was lame in the way that the first 2 season finales weren't but technically should have been (I mean come on Stacey/Love drama? give ma break... House getting shot? could it be more cliche).

Yet at the same time, right towards the end I really got the feeling House could care less about losing his team, yea yea I know he's trying to embody "change" ...(what ever happened with him joining his team at a restaurant after work on an earlier episode?)...but a whole new staff?? That's a little extreme, even for House. Yet with his team falling apart before his eyes and House happily playing his new guitar, I kind of like that despite all the drama that just unfolded, the show strangely didn't feel like it ended in a huge cliffhanger. It is what it is, and I didn't feel forced to feel anxious for Fall, which ironically I see as good thing.

Sorry for the run on/no sense sentences, ..it's hard to write something that tangible out of something ambiguous.
__________________
elevation2u is offline  
Old 05-30-2007, 05:13 AM   #380
45:33
 
cobl04's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: East Point to Shaolin
Posts: 55,037
Local Time: 04:41 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by U2isthebest





That's a re-run from the first season. How odd...
Oh no way! Are you serious?

Friggin Channel 10.
__________________
cobl04 is offline  
Old 05-30-2007, 07:49 AM   #381
ONE
love, blood, life
 
U2isthebest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Vision over visibility....
Posts: 12,332
Local Time: 01:41 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by elevation2u
medical case aside

the whole thing about House losing his team:

okay, that was perhaps a little overboard in the expected season finale kind of way, which was lame in the way that the first 2 season finales weren't but technically should have been (I mean come on Stacey/Love drama? give ma break... House getting shot? could it be more cliche).

Yet at the same time, right towards the end I really got the feeling House could care less about losing his team, yea yea I know he's trying to embody "change" ...(what ever happened with him joining his team at a restaurant after work on an earlier episode?)...but a whole new staff?? That's a little extreme, even for House. Yet with his team falling apart before his eyes and House happily playing his new guitar, I kind of like that despite all the drama that just unfolded, the show strangely didn't feel like it ended in a huge cliffhanger. It is what it is, and I didn't feel forced to feel anxious for Fall, which ironically I see as good thing.

Sorry for the run on/no sense sentences, ..it's hard to write something that tangible out of something ambiguous.
I was just thinking about that last night. My other 2 shows, "Desperate Housewives" and "Grey's Anatomy" ended with big cliffhangers that are going to drive me crazy until fall. This episode was very different from most season finales. It did have a cliffhanger, but from the spoiler I've read I'm not worried. I'm disappointed there will be no new episodes until fall, but I'm not going out of my mind waiting. All I've heard is that all of House's team is coming back next year but possibly in different roles in relation to him. That could be interesting. I liked the mystery last night too. It was nice to see House with an unexplainable "miracle" for a change.
__________________
U2isthebest is offline  
Old 05-30-2007, 02:25 PM   #382
ONE
love, blood, life
 
AtomicBono's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Athens, Greece
Posts: 10,486
Local Time: 11:41 AM
I too felt rather baffled by the episode...not sure if I liked it or not. Though I can say I definitely loved "Help, I'm trapped in a monitor!" i'm sorry but a real doctor would not talk to someone through a monitor in the middle of a surgery

you know, at first I was like, noooooo I don't want House to lose his team, but then I realized I kind of don't care that much about those characters. As long as House, Wilson, and Cuddy are still there, everyone else is pretty much expendable. Maybe the show could get more interesting with new people. but I figure they'll be back. I'm still kind of rooting for Cameron/House.
__________________
AtomicBono is offline  
Old 05-30-2007, 04:34 PM   #383
ONE
love, blood, life
 
U2isthebest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Vision over visibility....
Posts: 12,332
Local Time: 01:41 PM
There definitely wasn't enough Cuddy or Wilson last night.

I did love that one scene in House's office:
House to Cuddy- "The way the security light hits your legs makes them look....good."
Cuddy: "Thank you"


You look damn good in any light Hugh....
__________________
U2isthebest is offline  
Old 05-30-2007, 06:10 PM   #384
Blue Crack Distributor
 
Lila64's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: ♥Set List Lane♥
Posts: 52,710
Local Time: 10:41 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by AtomicBono
Though I can say I definitely loved "Help, I'm trapped in a monitor!"

That was funny! And House rockin' out on the geetar


What about Chase & Cameron? She finally admitting she does like Chase & it's not just about sex?



http://www.fox.com/house/
vote on why you think House fired Chase. I'm in the 54% option at this time
__________________
Lila64 is offline  
Old 05-30-2007, 09:54 PM   #385
ONE
love, blood, life
 
AtomicBono's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Athens, Greece
Posts: 10,486
Local Time: 11:41 AM
nah I think she just felt sorry for Chase...I mean why would she suddenly start liking him after continually insisting she didn't? Unless it's because she thinks they could have a real relationship now that they don't work together...that could be it I guess. but I think she still likes House.
__________________
AtomicBono is offline  
Old 05-30-2007, 10:10 PM   #386
Blue Crack Distributor
 
Lila64's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: ♥Set List Lane♥
Posts: 52,710
Local Time: 10:41 AM
or maybe now that Chase was gone she missed him?
__________________
Lila64 is offline  
Old 05-30-2007, 10:31 PM   #387
ONE
love, blood, life
 
BonosLil'Pal94's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: In the Darkest Timeline
Posts: 14,504
Local Time: 10:41 AM
that.episode.stunk.
__________________
BonosLil'Pal94 is offline  
Old 05-30-2007, 10:41 PM   #388
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS
 
elevation2u's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: corner of Badlands & Magnolia Mountain
Posts: 5,371
Local Time: 09:41 AM
definitely not enough Cuddy or Wilson
__________________
elevation2u is offline  
Old 05-31-2007, 12:51 AM   #389
Blue Crack Distributor
 
bono_212's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 81,104
Local Time: 09:41 AM
OK
I was thinking about it and it comes down to this

Foreman/Chase/Cameron's positions were only supposed to be sort of like an internship...Chase at the very least had been working for House about 4 years, and that's kind of a long time, it was probably time for them to go, and if one of them was going, House probably just would've preferred them all gone (yeah, I know he didn't have Cameron go, but regardless).

I also think that Cameron did like Chase all along she just didn't really realize it either because she 1) liked House too much or 2) Didn't admit it because she worked with Chase...more likely as not it's a mixture of the two.

And I don't care what the spoilers say, I highly doubt any of the three will be back next fall (though I'm usually wrong about most things so...)
__________________
bono_212 is offline  
Old 05-31-2007, 08:11 AM   #390
ONE
love, blood, life
 
U2isthebest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Vision over visibility....
Posts: 12,332
Local Time: 01:41 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by bono_212
OK
I was thinking about it and it comes down to this

Foreman/Chase/Cameron's positions were only supposed to be sort of like an internship...Chase at the very least had been working for House about 4 years, and that's kind of a long time, it was probably time for them to go, and if one of them was going, House probably just would've preferred them all gone (yeah, I know he didn't have Cameron go, but regardless).

I also think that Cameron did like Chase all along she just didn't really realize it either because she 1) liked House too much or 2) Didn't admit it because she worked with Chase...more likely as not it's a mixture of the two.

And I don't care what the spoilers say, I highly doubt any of the three will be back next fall (though I'm usually wrong about most things so...)
David Shore the creator of House said in TV Guide, I believe it was this week's issue, that the entire cast is definitely coming back next year. I'm glad, the show really wouldn't be the same without them for me.
__________________

__________________
U2isthebest is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:41 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com