Hooouse, MD Season 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Baby Shoes

Babyface
September 5th at 8pm, bitches!

canebreakpm0.gif

Guuuillson is still God.... DISCUSS!

Queen Bee said:
The best part of that episode was when his scrotom popped and blood squirted alllllll over Chase's face.

Wait, wait, wait. How could I forget the medical robot shredding that guy to pieces?

:combust:

wtffff

House is where it's at man.

I want to meet the FOX Voiceover guy, his voice is the absolute best out of all of the other voiceover guys in all the land.

Croaky and awesome.

got_edge said:
I will.

Where's IWB?? I need to know my total post percentage for the last thread.

:mad:

what annoys me even more is the fact that i have absolutely no comeback.

ljclary said:

friends and colleges

must. resist. must. resist.

seriously, though. wtf? come september i have a bad feeling i might have to abandon this, crawl into a corner, and cry while watching season 1 repeatedly.

just remember, when you misspell a word, the terorists win.

whoops. i mean. crap.

hey, where i come from, :happy: is the most sarcastic smiley of all. maybe there's still hope?

i'm grasping at straws here, i know. and by straws, i mean that thing bee posted before you guys started with the class of '06 promo pictures. again, wtf?

good thing i'm not superstitious, though. i bought a new pair of running shoes (because i'm a fat ass) on sunday. it's leik t0talee my faUlt!@1

IWasBored said:
hey, where i come from, :happy: is the most sarcastic smiley of all. maybe there's still hope?

i'm grasping at straws here, i know. and by straws, i mean that thing bee posted before you guys started with the class of '06 promo pictures. again, wtf?

good thing i'm not superstitious, though. i bought a new pair of running shoes (because i'm a fat ass) on sunday. it's leik t0talee my faUlt!@1

What thing did Bee post?

Speaking of running shoes, tell me this shit isn't hilarious. I GUANT SHOES LIKE HOUSE!! :yikes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom