Hooouse, MD Season 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This episode is ripe for parody, just ripe.

I'll wait for you West Coasters to catch up though.

LemonMacPhisto said:
This episode is ripe for parody, just ripe.

I'll wait for you West Coasters to catch up though.

I knoooow....I want the script already:drool: :drool:

It sucks trying to not talk about it on here...

The writers were on with this one...not enough :combust: * though :grumpy:

*:combust: = wilson

thanks for being so considerate... I can actually wait for the show. Spoilers don't matter much to me, at least on this show... :shrug:

It's so ridiculously funny.

And House makes the grumpy faces and it's just great.

Wilson never changes facial expressions, ever, love that guy.

Queen Bee said:

For real. I can't stand when she dances on her show. Remember those commercials for... I don't know what product or whatever, but it was basically her dancing non-stop all over public areas. That was such an annoying commercial. And you couldn't avoid it - it was everrrrrrywhere :sad:

Oh yea...I remember those American Express commericals...I didn't mind them really.

Today's episode wasn't bad...but I knew right away what the real cause was when they showed the DNA :wink:

I expect either you or Bee to make some great House animation from this episode.

NO IT'S TITANIUM!

The "House twirling his cane" / "Scenes from next week" promo kills me everytime.

got_edge said:
Can you smell what The Rock is cooking??

and a star wars reference. and chase's yo mamma joke. lots of funny things, actually.

:up:

i'd say it was a hell of a lot better than last week's, but i was a little annoyed that it took them so long to figure out that perhaps the alien hallucinations were a result of <<<the kid being a product of in vitro fertilization. >>>. did anyone not see that coming?

edit: titanium doesn't just break off...tell that to the kursk. writers 1, stupid family members who appear to live under a rock 0. i've got to find a way to not watch tv when other people are in the room.

Last edited:
ok, ok, I'm a newbie when it comes to the show...but I'm seriously hooooooked...can't wait for tonight's episode....I kept thinking about it at work :reject:
and I still have to get season 1..i'll probably buy it since blockbuster here doesn't have it ...or target..:angry:
and it's frusturating at times cause I'm watching season 2 and there's all this previous drama that I'm not aware of....

ok, ok, enough rambling...I don't get everyone's love for Wilson, he's ok..is he character that grows on you??

House on the other hand, there's never enough of him
:drool::grumpy::combust::cool:

i don't get everyone's love for wilson, either. i like him, but i don't even know why.

hey, this totally awesome thing happened when i took the tape out of the vcr! one of the plastic see-through window thingys broke and fell into the tape. :der: i fixed it. crisis averted. stupid tape.

Last edited:
IWasBored said:
i don't get everyone's love for wilson, either. i like him, but i don't even know why.

hey, this totally awesome thing happened when i took the tape out of the vcr! one of the plastic see-through window thingys broke and fell into the tape. :der: i fixed it. crisis averted. stupid tape.

At least I ain't the only one confused about the Wilson love.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom