Hooouse, MD Season 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen Bee said:
It was okay. I wanted the guy to die, but I always want everyone to die, so whatev.

Okay, I'm quoting this because highlighting was straining my eyes.

Edit: Good god, you are a NERD.

i wanted yoga girl to die. she was annoying. but i've decided that i like the way she was basically a clinic patient. think about it.

i know i'm a nerd, but you're still a loser for making my spoilers visible. what if some unsuspecting soul wanders in? suddenly i'm to blame for letting them know about the single tear cuddy sheds. HOW WILL I SLEEP AT NIGHT?!?!?!

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

I know :tsk: I have the hots more for House than anyone else and not cause he acts like a "wounded puppy".:tsk:

:wink:

i am so electing you as this thread's cameron now, no matter what you say.

night_and_day66 said:
I actually blew my nieghbor off last night to watch House.
She was telling me of her vehicle woes :blahblah: and i was like...gotta go watch House. :corn:

I felt a teeny, witty, itty bit bad, but its not like her dog died or her husband left her.
Even then....:hmm:

hehe.

Hey man, it's fuckin House! :bow: :rockon:

i stopped midsentence while on the phone when House started airing hehe...

let's not confuse this thread with a livejournal role (haha, i almost typed "roll" ) playing community :yikes:

:hmm: would that mean i could say i don't like you and get away with it?

GUYS! Episode #7 is titled

Son of a Coma Guy

ComaGuy.jpg

:hyper: :hyper:

By the way, if you consider episode titles a spoiler, then you need to get a life.

Queen Bee said:
I expect a full report on the titles for episodes 2-6 on my desk by tomorrow morning.
301 Meaning
302 Cane and Able (and all alt spellings)
303 Informed Consent
304 Lines In The Sand
305 Fools For Love
306 Que Sera Sera - español :love:
307 Son of A Coma Guy

got_edge said:
HOUSE, THIS IS GOD:

8pm 8pm 8pm 8pm 8pm 8pm 8pm 8pm

If you tune in at 9pm, YOU WILL MISS IT.

:dancing:

Lila64 said:
Hugh Laurie is scheduled to appear on Ellen Degeneres today, 9/12

TiVO! :happy:
I wonder what she'll give him this time :hmm:

Queen Bee said:

To #1 House Freak!!!

You should be honored because you surpass IWB with this title, so it's quite a feat.

Oh and here's a gift. I stoled it from elsewhere again.

houserunsfg5.gif

BOOSH!

if giving up my title means preserving what little sanity i have left, then she can have it. i am happy to say that have successfully avoided all spoiler outlets this week.

while avoiding spoilers (and the internet on the whole), i may or may not have watched season 1 in its entirety. i also learned to parallel park and make a three point turn.

IWasBored said:
seriously. the less time spent watching ellen, the better. she's a lunatic. :crack:

For real. I can't stand when she dances on her show. Remember those commercials for... I don't know what product or whatever, but it was basically her dancing non-stop all over public areas. That was such an annoying commercial. And you couldn't avoid it - it was everrrrrrywhere :sad:

Queen Bee said:

For real. I can't stand when she dances on her show. Remember those commercials for... I don't know what product or whatever, but it was basically her dancing non-stop all over public areas. That was such an annoying commercial. And you couldn't avoid it - it was everrrrrrywhere :sad:

:lol: i remember hating those commercials, too. and i also have no idea what they were for.

speaking of commercials, my mom said she heard a commercial on the radio for tonight's episode of house.

there are clips on yahoo's tv thingy. three of them!

just pointing this out if you guys can't wait the full hour and a half (or whatever it might be for those of you living on the wrong side of the country/not in the US).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom