Hooouse, MD Season 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

That I don't believe coming from you :tsk:

I think that show is exploiting those kids and I feel bad for them :hug:

I like American Idol, but it pisses me the hell off that every year there seems to be at least one "boy band lead singer" type that the judges fall all over themselves praising...probably because they know the kids that watch will buy a shitload of his crap records if he wins. They didn't really have one last year, but it was still bullshit that Chris didn't win...or at least Paris or Mandisa, somebody that could actually, ya know, sing???

CTU2fan said:

I like American Idol, but it pisses me the hell off that every year there seems to be at least one "boy band lead singer" type that the judges fall all over themselves praising...probably because they know the kids that watch will buy a shitload of his crap records if he wins. They didn't really have one last year, but it was still bullshit that Chris didn't win...or at least Paris or Mandisa, somebody that could actually, ya know, sing???

i have no idea who any of those people are. i do know that the show is absolutely hilarious if you watch the last couple of minutes of it on mute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom