Hooouse, MD Season 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea what play I'm in at all

bloopers :heart:

not-so-:heart: for the commentary track to the last episode, but commentary tracks generally suck anyway.

IWasBored said:
not-so-:heart: for the commentary track to the last episode, but commentary tracks generally suck anyway.

Commentary tracks are my favorite extras! Well, just as long as they involve cast members. Producers, writers and some other random behind-the-scenes person? No thanks. Cast commentary tracks are usually a lot of fun to listen to because the actors rag on each other or include some funny insights on what happened in such and such scene :nerd:

House's commentary stuff is just some random people involved with the show, right?

Queen Bee said:

Commentary tracks are my favorite extras! Well, just as long as they involve cast members. Producers, writers and some other random behind-the-scenes person? No thanks. Cast commentary tracks are usually a lot of fun to listen to because the actors rag on each other or include some funny insights on what happened in such and such scene :nerd:

House's commentary stuff is just some random people involved with the show, right?

david shore and whatsherface jacobs. i could get off my ass and check what the back of the box says, but it's in the other room. it wasn't as random as getting lighting guy #4 and cuddy's wardrobe lady to talk about where they put the cameras and stuff. and they were a little less lame on the autopsy commentary. but the bloopers = way better.

Hey House freaks, help me out here. I just popped in disc 2 to watch the extras. What was so great about the bloopers? Miiiiiildly amusing stuff. Even when they're messing up lines that cast seems pretty serious. Way to hype me up for NOTHING, gottage. Aaaand disc 2 is full of boring episodes too. What a waste of a Netflix rental :(:sigh::(

Queen Bee said:
Uhh, what warning?

Disc availability on Netflix depends on your city and demand within users in your area. It's not a nationwide thing :huh:

Nevermind....I'm sorry.

It was more a warning to see if my Netflix carrier has a short wait or not....I know House is very popular.

I'm also sorry for upsetting you and wasting your time :sad:

*Sulks into :reject:*

conanhousenl6.gif

:love:

^what the hell is that?

don't make me actually read the emmy thread. :mad:

the bloopers were funny. :grumpy:

uh, what was the other thing i was going to say? oh yeah. netflix. disc availability seems awfully suspect sometimes. i live in massachusetts and they keep insisting on mailing things from las vegas. what happened to worcester, mass?

"The video you have requested is not available.

If you have recently uploaded this video, you may need to wait a few minutes for the video to process."

i don't know why i would care.

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
Ok...I have another question for you all...How many double sided disc does both season of House have? My Netflix carrier only gives only one side per disc....depending on how many disc I get at a time

Sorry if this seems idiotic...but I'm wondering.
Season 1 has 3 double-sided discs and Season 2 has 6 single-sided discs.

this may be old info, but I just ran across it today on MSN:

Television
Back in the day, doctors did something known as “house calls,” where they actually left their offices, came to the house of someone who was ill and took care of them. It wouldn’t work today, mind you. Insurance companies wouldn’t cover it. Nowadays, the only “House” calls are the ones in which Dr. Gregory House (Hugh Laurie) visits your living room via your television and delivers some wonderfully absurd and captivating medical advice involving some highly unusual cases. The season premiere of season three of the critically acclaimed and delightfully offbeat medical drama begins this week as House deals with a man in a wheelchair and a woman not in a wheelchair who can’t move. Prognosis: favorable, although keep in mind “House” will be on Tuesdays at 8 through September. If you waited for your insurance company to tell you that, you’d be waiting until December. (Fox, Tuesday, 8 p.m.)

it took me a little while to find it on my TiVo schedule too, since I was looking for Tuesday at 9:00pm.

Go buy a cheap VCR - they are practically giving them away now!

My TV is very old and only has one spot for a line in, which is taken up by my DVD player. I'd thought about buying a combo DVD/VCR, but my DVD player is practically new.

I'll figure something out...or else I'll try really, really hard not to pay attention to House until this season comes out on DVD next summer and I can get it from Netflix :wink:

BonoIsMyMuse said:
My TV is very old and only has one spot for a line in, which is taken up by my DVD player. I'd thought about buying a combo DVD/VCR, but my DVD player is practically new.

I'll figure something out...or else I'll try really, really hard not to pay attention to House until this season comes out on DVD next summer and I can get it from Netflix :wink:

Get a DVD/VCR combo....but I would try renting it first...as I did with mine...just to see how you like it. Or you can get a portable DVD player. Just think about it :hug:

BonoIsMyMuse said:
I teach until 9 on Tuesday nights and don't have a VCR. Damn you for changing the time, Fox :mad:

That sucks, but I'm show they'll show re-runs. For example, now, in the UK, Five and Hallmark are both re-showing Season 2 - which is good as I missed the final episode, I still don't know what happened :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom