Hooouse, MD Season 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
got_edge said:

i don't really know. i didn't see a poster at all in the picture you posted, so i said that. or maybe by "that" you meant track that poster, and nothing to do with the picture. but either way, i didn't know what you were talking about.

i've been meaning to post this for almost a week now.

3-2.jpg

hooray for random sherlock holmes references (my other purpose in this thread/life)! who cares if they're grammatically incorrect.

IWasBored said:
i've been meaning to post this for almost a week now.

3-2.jpg

hooray for random sherlock holmes references (my other purpose in this thread/life)! who cares if they're grammatically incorrect.

ha!

* David Shore has said that the character of House is inspired by the fictional character Sherlock Holmes, particularly with regard to drug use and his desire (and capacity) to solve the insolvable. House uses Holmesian deductive techniques to diagnose his patients' problems. References to the sleuth range from the obvious (House's apartment number being 221B) to the subtle (his friendship with Dr. James Wilson and the similarities between the names House and Holmes, and Wilson and Watson). In the very first (pilot) episode the patient's last name is Adler, and in the last episode of season two, the last name of the man who shot House is Moriarty.

from imdb.

oh man that episode was awesome

one of the best episodes so far (I only started watching like a month ago :sad: )

i like his laser pointer :lmao:

two weeks though? whassup with that? next week will be laaaaaaaaaaaaame

:grumpy:
yea, what gives? baseball crap again?

the episode was mostly all drama
it definitely had its moments
but everything is getting less realistic
the characters now appear to be just that:
tv characters. And Tritter having that
much power and nobody stopping him,
hmmm....:eyebrow:

but yeah, laserpoint made me chuckle out loud
:happy:

it was definitely overdramatic but it kept me on the edge of my seat...and to think I didn't even know this show a month ago...now I'm terribly addicted. Maybe someone will buy me DVDs for Christmas :shifty:

Tritter is terribly annoying. He needs to go away. I doubt what he's doing is technically legal...freezing bank accounts of other doctors because of one person's forged perscriptions? That doesn't seem right. But I guess they don't want to talk to other police because even if they can get rid of Tritter, if they involve more police House will prolly get busted either way. :shrug:

atomicbono, why is jon stewart gazing lovingly at stephen colbert in your sig?

LemonMacPhisto said:

ha!

* David Shore has said that the character of House is inspired by the fictional character Sherlock Holmes, particularly with regard to drug use and his desire (and capacity) to solve the insolvable. House uses Holmesian deductive techniques to diagnose his patients' problems. References to the sleuth range from the obvious (House's apartment number being 221B) to the subtle (his friendship with Dr. James Wilson and the similarities between the names House and Holmes, and Wilson and Watson). In the very first (pilot) episode the patient's last name is Adler, and in the last episode of season two, the last name of the man who shot House is Moriarty.

from imdb.

they mentioned the adler thing? cool. seems like every time on some livejournal community the idiots there decide to make a list of all the references they can think of, they always miss that one.

isn't it that billboard award crap that preepmts it? i vaguely remember cursing loudly about something like that last season.

Ya this 2-weeks crap seriously sucks...I was like, "Two weeks? TWO WEEKS?!?!?!" Damn FOX, they did the same thing to me last week with Bones...

just think of how awesome it's going to be when american idol comes back!!!!! :happy:

IWasBored said:
atomicbono, why is jon stewart gazing lovingly at stephen colbert in your sig?

because they're obviously secret lovers, just like house and wilson :wink:

nahh it was from an episode where Stewart came on the Report because Stephen wanted him to apologize for offending Geraldo Rivera and Stephen was dramatically telling how he had broken his heart or something like that. I added the hearts because I thought they were appropriate :wink:

american idol...bleh

how long does House last? I mean how long do the seasons last? I'm not used to actually watching shows with seasons :ohmy: besides project runwaaaay

i saw that one where he was demanding the apology. funny stuff.

season ends sometime in may.

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

American Idol = Crap....but I bet you knew that already :wink: :happy:

what are you talking about? it's my favorite show! see, if you weren't such a newbie you'd know from past house threads that i watch it all the time.

Queen Bee said:
there
is
a basically a
landing strip
behind Laurie's
head
:hug:

bee, the poetic form in which you chose to author this post has greatly moved me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom