Hooouse, MD Season 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I support rapists!

RE: House related stuffs
We all know the cop will drop all charges when he becomes mysteriously ill and only House can save him.

COME ON PEOPLE, WE ALL KNOW IT'S COMING!

Queen Bee said:
DUUUHH. It's painfully obvious.

Also, I skipped reading the novel IWB posted. Cliff notes, please?
DUUUUUUH

:blahblah: House :blahblah: Wilson :blahblah: season 1 :blahblah: I h8 everything.

I was really excited about there being a new House ep tomorrow... and then I remembered the previews. ROLLEYES

After reading comments here I had quite the low
expectations for Greggie

it wasn't all that bad, I've seen worse coughcoughHuntingcoughcoughThatkidwithbloodybumalienabductioncoughcough

My question is, when are House & Wilson hooking up? There's more tension between them than...okay, I have no clever metaphor. But geez can these two possibly bitch more?

Ok the cop is already getting old,
unless they do something really unexpected,
...but they won't, will they?
i'm sure Foreman will rat him out,
(Chase has been useless thus far and will probably be at least until the end of the season)
cause it won't be Cameron.. though she'll probably
lose respect for House and then House will actually realize he needs someone's trust...

LIKE OMG, AM I REALLY YAPPING ON & ON
ABOUT A SOAP OPERA?
I'M WAY OUTTA LINE,
SORRY GUYS
:angry:

like totally!
the drama stuff kills me
and i don't mean that in a good
"it's so cool" way

the medicine stuff.. mehh.. it could go both ways for me

it would, however, be quite a big shame if they
lost the wit, the sarcasm, the smarts,
the smarty philosophical comments,
and everything that makes housey
so damn unlikable yet lovable

Just hearing the "thud" when Larroquette kicked over the chair to hang himself made the episode well worth it.

And I thought for sure Chase (rat-bastard) would rat House out but he didn't...none of them did, shocker.

Wison is SO House's bitch :)

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

I like to think House as a whole this season may get more dramatic and less "mediciney"....which is starting to become a shame :tsk:

hello, did you watch ANY of season 2? that happened ages ago.

you're all wrong. this was the best episode so far of the season, despite the completely retarded medicine.

night_and_day66 said:

And WTF is up with these guys letting a fresh from a coma man drive?:rolleyes:

vEgEtAtIvE sTaTe!1!!!!!

:shrug: you saw the episode, you heard house's reasoning.

got_edge said:

:blahblah: House :blahblah: Wilson :blahblah: season 1 :blahblah: I h8 everything.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that's right!!!

:lmao:

yes, it's funny because that's exactly what i saw every time i post!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you kill me, got-eggs. you kill me and then you cut out my heart to give to my dying...i don't have a kid. cat? i have a cat.

first thing i noticed when wilson was leaving the room he took house's cane. i knew he was gonna do something then.

good show last night.

IWasBored said:
yes, it's funny because that's exactly what i say every time i post!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you kill me, got-eggs. you kill me and then you cut out my heart to give to my dying...i don't have a kid. cat? i have a cat.
:hug:

Polite Dissent agrees with you:
This episode earns a C for the mystery (and its a mystery why it’s a mystery) and a B for the solution (the use of a mitochondrial disease is clever). The medicine, however, gets a dismal D, and the soap opera only receives a C- (partially salvaged by Wilson and the Young Guns).

the crappy medicine part, yeah. but ever since house diagnosed hurricane katrina girl based on a note on her grandfather's cd that wasn't out of tune, they've had really sketchy medicine. it has to be really sketchy if i think it's sketchy, being an average viewer with no medical training and all.

but i said that i still liked the episode. it was funny. plus, i like the cop. seems like everyone hates the cop.

IWasBored said:
the crappy medicine part, yeah. but ever since house diagnosed hurricane katrina girl based on a note on her grandfather's cd that wasn't out of tune, they've had really sketchy medicine. it has to be really sketchy if i think it's sketchy, being an average viewer with no medical training and all.

but i said that i still liked the episode. it was funny. plus, i like the cop. seems like everyone hates the cop.
I like the cop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom