Hooouse, MD Season 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
let me guess! people across the internet fandom are up in arms over how much of an ass this cop is!

yet they still love house.

because really, that smile would win over any jury FO' SHO!

night_and_day66 said:
Whateva...i do what i want.
I roll with 10 gangs, and ill pop a cap in you ass.

:tongue:

congratulations, that was the new worst post in this thread.

isn't it a lot of unecessary work to adjust your font every single time you post? i'm just curious.

I was hoping Wilson was going to own up to those prescription signatures not being his. The cop obviously saw through it, but still... Wilson is a pussy :down:

IWasBored said:
let me guess! people across the internet fandom are up in arms over how much of an ass this cop is!

yet they still love house.

because really, that smile would win over any jury FO' SHO!

Hahahaha, Eyewuhbee, this thread would be a failure without you. Seriously.

Also, next week's episode looks ridiculous. A man magically wakes up from a 10-year coma for two days to help House get information on how to fix his son? Whaaat?

But that man is Emmy *trademark* Winner John Larroquette, he can do anything!

IWasBored said:

congratulations, that was the new worst post in this thread.

isn't it a lot of unecessary work to adjust your font every single time you post? i'm just curious.

WTF?
Its called 'playful banter, between 2 friends.
With as many posts to your credit, im a little shocked you havent come across it and therefore needed it explained .

As far as my fonts, what the hell is the big deal?
It was about as much effort as you used to ask your question.

elevation2u said:
ok someone watch this clip
i'm convinced that towards the end,
the last frame of house was a blooper
he's clearly laughing and not in a House manner
that is HUgh Laurie laughing and the camera
trying to cut out really quickly

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbCol9G64wQ

that's what i was thinking. house doesn't usually laugh (and that was a laugh) at his own jokes. he doesn't laugh much in general (twice in 52 episodes, maybe?). but i bet if they hadn't cut it so close like that it wouldn't have drawn attention to itself.

Queen Bee said:

Also, next week's episode looks ridiculous. A man magically wakes up from a 10-year coma for two days to help House get information on how to fix his son? Whaaat?

yeah that made me go :huh:

oh man, I just realized I'm going to miss House, I'm going to a Death Cab for Cutie concert instead :scream:

AtomicBono said:

yeah that made me go :huh:

oh man, I just realized I'm going to miss House, I'm going to a Death Cab for Cutie concert instead :scream:

I don't know what I ever did before vcr's and TiVo...now I can even record 2 shows at once which is really cool since FOX insists on juggling their lineup around all year...

I've gotten completely addicted to House, it's scary. I didn't start until the 2nd season, but then I got the 1st season on dvd and watched the whole thing one weekend :)

elevation2u said:
I got both seasons on DVD and watch them all the time, and just last week we no longer have Tivo and let me say sitting through commercials is more painful than I ever remember.
:grumpy:

Just count yourself lucky election day's past...the attack ads make my eyes bleed.

Wilson was nuts to say he signed those scrips, the cop knows he's lying. He's too quick to cover for House, I swear House has some serious dirt on him...

CTU2fan said:

Just count yourself lucky election day's past...the attack ads make my eyes bleed.

Wilson was nuts to say he signed those scrips, the cop knows he's lying. He's too quick to cover for House, I swear House has some serious dirt on him...

i don't know if it's the fact that wilson knows house has dirt on him (he might, but then again, it's house and i wouldn't put it past him to make up some dirt and frame wilson for it just to blackmail him), or the fact that wilson is such a wuss and really thinks he's a good guy. the fact that he really isn't a good, selfless, saint is irrelavent. he thinks he's a good guy, and good guys cover for their friends no matter how bad their friend is or how much trouble they could get in themselves. it took an insane amount of pushing in order for house to get wilson to prank him back for all the stuns house pulled while wilson was staying with him. finally he sawed the cane in half. earlier in the episode, he gave in every time. house didn't wash the dishes, so wilson angrily did them. and he cooked dinner. and he didn't take any real measures to keep house from stealing his salads and stuff.

it was a really bad lie. "uh, i, sign my name differently sometimes, i get bored!" who's going to believe that line of BS? but if he lies, house still needs him to beat this stuff. if he turns house in for forging the prescriptions, then house really won't be able to trust him (house probably doesn't completely trust wilson anyway, just because he doesn't trust anyone. but he does somewhat. he can trust him on some things, because he's spineless wilson who thinks of himself as too much of a good guy to rat on his best friend when the mean cop asks if he wrote some prescriptions). i read some spoiler crap somewhere that called the outcome of the forgeries being discovered "friendship-ruining" and other such adjectives. i'm kind of curious to see how or if that stuff pans out. i mean, wilson was all ready to resign when vogler threw him off the board back in season one. it would be interesting to see if he actually reacts differently when he's faced with the possibility of not only losing his job, but also losing his medical license.

oddly enough, i think house might respect him a bit more if he didn't lie, but that's another tangent in itself, and they're just fictional characters. time to step away from the computer...

CTU2fan said:

you guys had some entertaining ones in CT. there was one, i only saw it once and i wasn't really paying too much attention (i live in MA, i don't even know why my fox channel is from CT. makes it incredibly irritating during baseball season because they broadcast NY games rather than boston, but that's another story) but i swear it was rob simmons literally accusing joe courtney of defending the terrorists. it was even better than kerry healey's deval patrick supports rapists!! ads.

politics :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom