Hooouse, MD Season 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lmao:

eyechart.jpg

I bought Season 1 today, I can't wait to go through it...I don't think I've ever seen an episode of it, so it will be all new. I got my friend hooked on this show so she wants me to watch it fast so I can let her borrow it right away
:grumpy:

elevation2u said:
I bought Season 1 today, I can't wait to go through it...I don't think I've ever seen an episode of it, so it will be all new. I got my friend hooked on this show so she wants me to watch it fast so I can let her borrow it right away
:grumpy:

Tell her this: "No it's mine! I'll let you decided when you should watch it...if at all! :grumpy:"

Sorry :reject:

Queen Bee said:
You'll live. These hiatuses are nothing new.

Unless you're new to the show, like 70% of the posters here :sexywink:

I am a newbie...I starting watching this after I saw the season two ender on Best Week Ever this past May. (I think I've told you guys this in the last House thread vaguely :wink: )

And besides....I got Law and Order: SVU to keep me happy on Tuesdays until Halloween :D :wink:

I shouldn't even be online right now but listen...

Hugh Laurie is hosting SNL on October 28th.

!!!

How many years has it been since he's done sketch comedy? Late 80s/early 90s...ish?

The show is bound to fucking suck given how craptacular SNL has been these past few years but I'm still excited. Super duper excited.

Wooooooo!

*squeals at news* :hyper: :hyper:

I got my mother into House too. She thought House was on last night and when she found out there were no new episodes until Halloween, this was her reaction: F:censored:!! :lol:

Queen Bee said:

!!!

How many years has it been since he's done sketch comedy? Late 80s/early 90s...ish?

The show is bound to fucking suck given how craptacular SNL has been these past few years but I'm still excited. Super duper excited.

Wooooooo!

i hate snl. i might actually watch that, though.

Queen Bee said:

!!!

Wooooooo!

Since when are you a Hugh Laurie fan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom