Hooouse, MD Season 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
spinnas150mk3jq4.gif

(Side note: in the commercial break, I saw an ad for the god awful 'Til Death and Brad Garrett was wearing cut-offs.

You have no idea how angry that made me.)

Queen Bee said:

:up:

I'm sure that show won't be lasting more than 4 episodes.

but it's FOX's brand-new comedy smash-hit!

lol they're married...but without children! :happy:

tonight's show was housetastic! :happy:

the part where he ends it with the stalker chick...uhh...someone please explain it to me, it must of flown right over my head
did he actually dig her? cause he was apparently nice:huh:

stupid baseball/basketball/football or whatever is gonna be on in Oct
:grumpy:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGG!
NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?
:banghead:
I friggen knew House was going to end so stupidly when the autistic kid was walking away.

Why do shows ALWAYS want to have happy ending when they deal with Autism...
They always want the mental 'awakening' or they have someone that 'breaks through' to the kid.
It doesnt happen like this people...
he would have NEVER given up his video game.
Shit, you cant even get a 'normal' kid to give theirs up.

Typical Hollywood ending...

:blahblah:

I want to know why psycho-stalker's father, who also has the spores thang, didn't come on to House :hmm:

HouseLovahs01.jpg
HouseLovahs02.jpg

One more thing, if those two started a club, would they invite Cameron? DISCUSS.

got_edge said:
I want to know why psycho-stalker's father, who also has the spores thang, didn't come on to House :hmm:

HouseLovahs01.jpg
HouseLovahs02.jpg

One more thing, if those two started a club, would they invite Cameron? DISCUSS.

:lol:

"why can't you be like the other age-inappropriate girls who have a thing for me? just accept me for me!"

i say we discuss who had to carry the white board from office to office to clinic to office to office. my money is on chase.

Last edited:
Queen Bee said:

More like :rolleye:

eyezj4.gif

:cool:

it's no deathbot, but nice work :up:

the single creepiest thing they've shown on this show happened last week with the rats.

Queen Bee said:
Ahh, IWB and her extreme nerdiness for this show always makes these threads a fantastic experience for me.

hey!

speaking of nerdiness, you know what the best part was? other than the carpet, i mean.

House: See, skinny, socially-privileged white people get to draw this neat little circle, and everyone inside the circle is normal. Everyone outside the circle should be beaten, broken, and reset so they can be brought into the circle. Failing that, they should be institutionalized, or worse--pitied.
Cameron:So, it's wrong to feel sorry for this little boy?
House: Why would you feel sorry for someone who gets to opt out of the inane, courteous formalities which are utterly meaningless, insinscere, and therefore degrading? This kid doesn't have to pretend to be interested in your back pain or excretions or your grandma's itchy place. Can you imagine how liberating it would be to live a life free of all the mind-numbing social niceties? I don't pity this kid, I envy him.

IWasBored said:

hey!

speaking of nerdiness, you know what the best part was? other than the carpet, i mean.

House: See, skinny, socially-privileged white people get to draw this neat little circle, and everyone inside the circle is normal. Everyone outside the circle should be beaten, broken, and reset so they can be brought into the circle. Failing that, they should be institutionalized, or worse--pitied.
Cameron:So, it's wrong to feel sorry for this little boy?
House: Why would you feel sorry for someone who gets to opt out of the inane, courteous formalities which are utterly meaningless, insinscere, and therefore degrading? This kid doesn't have to pretend to be interested in your back pain or excretions or your grandma's itchy place. Can you imagine how liberating it would be to live a life free of all the mind-numbing social niceties? I don't pity this kid, I envy him.

And before he finished that last sentence, as I was watching it, I finished it for him (I have a witness!). I new it was coming! :drool:

Queen Bee said:
I can't stop watching this. If I could wallpaper my house with animated gifs I'd choose this one and set it to a hot techno beat or something. It'd rule.

eyezj4.gif
eyezj4.gif
eyezj4.gif

eyezj4.gif
eyezj4.gif
eyezj4.gif

eyezj4.gif
eyezj4.gif
eyezj4.gif

If only he were clapping too.

:applaud:

Last edited:
Lila64 said:

And before he finished that last sentence, as I was watching it, I finished it for him (I have a witness!). I new it was coming! :drool:

you finish each other's sandwiches!?

Queen Bee said:

Whoa, whoa, whoa! There's still plenty of meat on that bone. Now you take this home, throw it in a pot, add some broth, a potato - baby, you've got a stew going!

I don't know what that means...but it sounds disgusting.

i knew that would be way more fun than just correcting lila64's spelling. knew, by the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom