Hooouse, MD

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Technically a spoiler picture for tonight, but I don't care!

lowelll1ei.jpg

Is that Steve McQueen? :hyper:

foreman: get out of my temporal lobe, house.

morgue scene :lmao:

looking forward to tomorrow. not too happy about having to work tomorrow night. work = i don't get home until 12 :grumpy:

there's waaaaay too much text for me to make an icon out of that. i don't have that kind of skill.

is lj dead?

Holy fuck. Best episode of the season so far. I reeeally can't wait for tomorrow night. Omar Epps did an incredible job :applaud:

Did anyone find Foreman's laughter contagious? :shifty:

I love how the guy that shot the cop was nicknamed Baby Shoes. I'm going to retire Queen Bee and use Baby Shoes as my new username. Come on, it's the ultimate nickname - so gangsta, so badass :drool:

:lol: baby shoes was definintely amusing.

yeah. foreman's laughter was definitely contagious. i got home from class, and when i turned on the tv that's what part was happening. i didn't know what was going on, but i laughed.

another kid in my class left class early so he could get back to his room in time to see it. and you thought i was obsessive. :wink:

i have to work tomorrow night. and work starts at 8. :grumpy:

i set the vcr already, though, so i don't have to worry about that. although i don't get off work until 12, so i might just as well be able to torrent it then. buuuuuut, it's 12 now and i don't see any torrents yet.

again, the morgue scene :heart:

:heart:

dammit, the only quote i wrote down while watching it was the foreman temporal lobe one. and i don't remember any others. i told you i suck at that. too much work to rewind the tape, and as i'll probably watch it again before part 2, that's too many times in too short a time to watch the same episode. even for me.

Queen Bee said:
Hooray! You're not heartless after all :wink:

:lol: do i have a reputation to live up to or something? just curious, i want to make sure i don't accidentally jeopardize it again.

i'm currently making ageeth laugh about the fact that i'm not going to sleep until i've got a torrent of tonight's episode downloading. i know that i'm crazy, though.

i really hate spoilers right now that i'm not at all tempted to check for tomorrow night. i stupidly checked some spoiler pictures for the finale. and while i can't fucking wait to see that episode, you know...it's the finale. i really didn't want to know that much this far in advance. plus, no new house after that one until season 3 starts up. and that's longer than any american idol or baseball pretemption, not to mention in the time between then i've got to sort out job and living situations.

got_edge said:
Kitty Sanchez couldn't wait 'til commercial break to pee. :grumpy:

Who? Satan's Dog.

Sheesh.

I'm downloading last night's episode at dial-up speed. Hooray for uneven seeder-to-leecher ratios! I just want to make a gif of the tranvestite that smiled at House
grumpydrool.gif

Ediiiit: It's speeding up!

Watch this space for gifs :shifty:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom