Hooouse, MD

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
got_edge said:

Death row guy was pretty cool. That and 'Autopsy' are good from season 2. Didn't like DNR but 'Paternity' and 'Detox' were great from Season 1.

'Kids' is funneh. "That's our Hitler!"

grumpyreject.gif

sports medicine was good, too. except for the fact that cameron went to the monster trucks, which brings me to my next point - have i mocked you yet for belonging to the house_cameron lj group? i was going to do that, but i think i forgot.

i liked the bono one frmo season 2. ok, tb or not tb if you want to get all technical.

IWasBored said:
guillson was in that for all of 2 seconds. boo.

I can't even remember what he did during the episode and I just finished watching it 5 minutes ago :der:

IWasBored said:
and foreman's "we're not friends" at the end :up:

Yessss. Best moment of the episode after the last scene in the clinic with the mother and daughter.

IWasBored said:
house speaking random languages = love.

That would be Mandarin
grumpytongue.gif

Can't wait to see Foreman brush with death for the 2-parter coming up.

IWasBored said:

sports medicine was good, too. except for the fact that cameron went to the monster trucks, which brings me to my next point - have i mocked you yet for belonging to the house_cameron lj group? i was going to do that, but i think i forgot.

i liked the bono one frmo season 2. ok, tb or not tb if you want to get all technical.

There's a lot of scrolling going on at house_camercon. Mucho.

A lowell at Bon-Bon in TB or Not TB!

Queen Bee said:

I can't even remember what he did during the episode and I just finished watching it 5 minutes ago :der:

Yessss. Best moment of the episode after the last scene in the clinic with the mother and daughter.

That would be Mandarin
grumpytongue.gif

Can't wait to see Foreman brush with death for the 2-parter coming up.

mandarin, portuguese, spanish, whatever indian language von evilman's journal was printed in. i'm waiting for them to have him speak russian one of these days so i can see if they do it well :nerd:

he did the whole jimminy cricket conscious is your guide thing, and he looked over the CTs or whichever scan it was that they did while looking for cancer.

got_edge said:

There's a lot of scrolling going on at house_camercon. Mucho.

A lowell at Bon-Bon in TB or Not TB!

those people are like the scourge of the house_md boards. they're worse than the insane house_wilson people, and that's saying something - those people are fucked up.

IWasBored said:

those people are like the scourge of the house_md boards. they're worse than the insane house_wilson people, and that's saying something - those people are fucked up.

They make a lot of SQUEEOMG!!1 posts, but there some really good writers there... ok, just one. Maybe two.

And good job on the spoiler quoting :grumpy:

but they write house and cameron. that's by definition pure evil.

i saw i quoted the spoiler, but i was too lazy to actually fix it. :D

did you guys notice when House was laying on the floor with a book right behind his head, and the spine of the book it said "Gray's Anatomy" (when Wilson came in)
grumpyshifty.gif

climb out of your holes, people!

don't know what the pax network is. i think that was my favorite episode this season so far, though.

top 3, along with all in and the bono episode.

again i do the "i'm so glad the stacy saga is now in the distant past" dance.

stats time.

got-edge, you're slipping :tsk:
IWasBored 70
got_edge 57
Queen Bee 42
and i have got to find a hobby.

PAX is a Christian-oriented television network, Eyewuhbee. Google is telling me they've changed the network's name to I. Ooookay :coocoo:

Wait, so tonight's episode was actually pretty good? Interesting.

Who wins in the battle of House v. God?!

Edit: I shall see for myself. Turns out I didn't record the wrong channel this time!

I'm just going to keep editing this post until the episode is over. Don't mind my randomness, folks :dance:

This episode is pretty lame so far :|

Looove that whiteboard scene!
House: 1
God: 2

:lol:

Love connection between Wilson and Cancer chick? :grumpyflirt:

Oh come on now. God seriously talks to this delirious girly kid?

Ah ha. So Cancer chick's tumor has shrunk. Why am I not surprised.

Hahaha. Wilson IS seeing Cancer chick!

Okay, seriously, this episode is ridiculous. House and Wilson's confrontation was great stuff though.

Hahaha. Jesus kid has herpes! This episode has been redeemed.

"I'm on a mission from God" :giggle:

Aw, tie between House and God.

Whooooa. That preview for next week.

Last edited:
^yes!

you can't tell someone they're a colleague and not your friend and then have a discussion about the afterlife (i told you i suck at quotes when i've only seen something once) - that was also lame. cameron, you suck!

How many episodes are left in this season? Foreman's 2-parter will be episodes 20-21, which would leave the next episode to be the finale. In general, your run of the mill season has 22 episodes. Well, unless Fox increased the episode order.

Anyone? IWB?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom