Hooouse, MD

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
even cameron had funny lines in that episode!

yeah, he found the tick there. that part was a little over-done and over-dramatic, and i wouldn't be too surprised if someone who actually liked the stacy drama and isn't finding this as amusing has the same complaints about wilson staying on house's couch taking away from patient plotlines. but as i enjoy this more and it actually entertains me, i've got no problems.

house's cane at the end :lol:

dammit, everytime you say lowell, i keep thinking of lowell, MA. :mad:

yeah, i did, too.

i know, i hate cameron. she's annoying, i expected her to be a lot more...i don't know. annoying? my vocabulary's great, isn't it? she usually is, though. the writers all but forgot about her or something, and actually gave her some jokes. when she was talking to house about love and happiness and said oh wait, i better pick an example you can actually relate to? yeah, i laughed.

I've still got like 30 minutes left, but I've got a request for the 2 nerds that download the episode hours after it airs: please, pleeeease make me a screen cap of Wilson's reaction to what House was really doing alone in his apartment :flirt:

i've got 42 minutes left on my download. :impatient:

make that 32 minutes on the download. it's going pretty fast :up:

Queen Bee said:
I meant 30 minutes of the episode left :( Well, now it's 24.

Someone please tell me they showed House v. Foreman on the preview for next week :sad:

:whistle: the showed it. well, not in the preview.

got_edge said:
Man, I wish I was on the PC. I need to watch the beginning of the episode :grumpy:

neenerneener.gif

so as i was trying to say before, someone needs to make a gif of house falling on his ass.

i believe :madwife: is the smiley you were looking for. the grumpy one is better :lol:

:hyper: good, because i suck at gifs.

wilson: where's...the hooker, i asume?
house: right up here, buddy.
you said you'd hang the stethescope if you were having sex.
house: i didn't say it had to be with another person.
f22db786.jpg

0db80999.jpg

e12e6d90.jpg

:lmao: awesome!

uh, guys, there is no B. there was a B, but now it's gone. it's been gone in the last couple episodes, but look! there is no b!!!
thereisnob.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom