Hooouse, MD - Page 28 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 07-17-2006, 02:07 PM   #406
Blue Crack Supplier
 
IWasBored's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 36,504
Local Time: 11:30 PM
__________________

__________________
IWasBored is offline  
Old 07-17-2006, 03:50 PM   #407
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
U2SavesTheWorld's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: sundries and such
Posts: 7,405
Local Time: 09:30 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by got_edge





Which episodes?



I dont know. I've seen 4 of them and they were delightful. I'm just going to buy the DVDs.

The ones I saw were when House was "replaced" by the other guy as the boss or whatever. They all were around that time period. And, when he was in the airport with his ex-wifey.
__________________

__________________
U2SavesTheWorld is offline  
Old 07-18-2006, 01:26 PM   #408
Blue Crack Supplier
 
IWasBored's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 36,504
Local Time: 11:30 PM
and those were some of the worst episodes!
__________________
IWasBored is offline  
Old 07-18-2006, 03:59 PM   #409
Blue Crack Addict
 
Queen Bee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Please don't shoot him. He's just an intern.
Posts: 17,705
Local Time: 07:30 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by IWasBored
and those were some of the worst episodes!
Anything with Stacy sucked, but wasn't the episode(s?) where Foreman took over House's place somewhat decent? Wasn't that when they had the showdown or did that come later? I bet you can name me the episode title. But you know what I mean, the episode where House used his cane as a weapon against the Foremeister in the elevator. I think I made a gif out of that scene too. Maybe the rest of that episode sucked, but that was the one of the best moments on television.

MK, season 1 was awesome. Especially the finale
__________________
Queen Bee is offline  
Old 07-18-2006, 04:31 PM   #410
Refugee
 
got_edge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Dating a retarded person
Posts: 2,338
Local Time: 11:30 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Queen Bee
Anything with Stacy sucked, but wasn't the episode(s?) where Foreman took over House's place somewhat decent? Wasn't that when they had the showdown or did that come later? I bet you can name me the episode title.
Deception is the one where Foreman first takes over.

I think the showdown was during the lame tick episode, Safe.
__________________
got_edge is offline  
Old 07-18-2006, 04:45 PM   #411
Blue Crack Addict
 
Queen Bee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Please don't shoot him. He's just an intern.
Posts: 17,705
Local Time: 07:30 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by got_edge

Deception is the one where Foreman first takes over.

I think the showdown was during the lame tick episode, Safe.
Thanks, NERD.
__________________
Queen Bee is offline  
Old 07-19-2006, 12:21 PM   #412
Blue Crack Supplier
 
IWasBored's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 36,504
Local Time: 11:30 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Queen Bee


Anything with Stacy sucked, but wasn't the episode(s?) where Foreman took over House's place somewhat decent? Wasn't that when they had the showdown or did that come later? I bet you can name me the episode title. But you know what I mean, the episode where House used his cane as a weapon against the Foremeister in the elevator. I think I made a gif out of that scene too. Maybe the rest of that episode sucked, but that was the one of the best moments on television.

MK, season 1 was awesome. Especially the finale

i was exaggerating. spin, hunting, and the one after the airport were the worst of the stacy episodes. episode 8 and 9 weren't too bad. 8 (th mistake) being the one where chase screwed up and foreman was appointed boss, and 9 (deception, as got-eggs said) being one where stacy wasn't in it at all.


safe wasn't that lame. sure, most aspects of the patient plot weren't that great, but aside from cane showdown, didn't oh snap and a bunch of pranks come from that episode?


season 1 you mean the second to last episode. that one was awesome. actually, knowing you, you probably mean the third to last episode.
__________________
IWasBored is offline  
Old 07-19-2006, 03:10 PM   #413
Blue Crack Addict
 
Queen Bee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Please don't shoot him. He's just an intern.
Posts: 17,705
Local Time: 07:30 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by IWasBored
i was exaggerating. spin, hunting, and the one after the airport were the worst of the stacy episodes. episode 8 and 9 weren't too bad. 8 (th mistake) being the one where chase screwed up and foreman was appointed boss, and 9 (deception, as got-eggs said) being one where stacy wasn't in it at all.


safe wasn't that lame. sure, most aspects of the patient plot weren't that great, but aside from cane showdown, didn't oh snap and a bunch of pranks come from that episode?


season 1 you mean the second to last episode. that one was awesome. actually, knowing you, you probably mean the third to last episode.
THANKS, NERD. I'm pretty sure I hated all of them except the one where she left and the one at the airport. Sooooomething like that. Everything Stacy related is a huge blur, really. Maybe I hated everything!!

Whatevs, IWB. I meant Three Stories. I thought it was the finale. What happened in the finale and was it any good??!?! I'm seeing IMDB is saying it was called Honeymoon. I'm so lost. Gosh, I'm like an Alzheimer's patient with this show
__________________
Queen Bee is offline  
Old 07-19-2006, 06:48 PM   #414
Blue Crack Supplier
 
IWasBored's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 36,504
Local Time: 11:30 PM
you called me a nerd! hooray!! i was feeling left out when you called got-eggs one and not me. it's been pages since you've called me that!

!!!!1!!!11!!!!!!

honeymoon was the start of the stacy catastrophe. well, technically three stories was, but the actual finale was the one where house treated mark. duh. in the event that you didn't get it, the third to last one was "love hurts".
__________________
IWasBored is offline  
Old 07-20-2006, 09:08 AM   #415
Refugee
 
got_edge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Dating a retarded person
Posts: 2,338
Local Time: 11:30 PM
I meant that the tick was lame


Pranks
__________________
got_edge is offline  
Old 07-24-2006, 11:17 AM   #416
Blue Crack Supplier
 
IWasBored's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 36,504
Local Time: 11:30 PM
fine the tick was lame, so i guess i have to agree with you.
__________________
IWasBored is offline  
Old 07-24-2006, 01:28 PM   #417
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
U2SavesTheWorld's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: sundries and such
Posts: 7,405
Local Time: 09:30 PM
so do i go buy the dvds?

__________________
U2SavesTheWorld is offline  
Old 07-24-2006, 07:38 PM   #418
Blue Crack Addict
 
Queen Bee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Please don't shoot him. He's just an intern.
Posts: 17,705
Local Time: 07:30 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by U2SavesTheWorld
so do i go buy the dvds?

As much I enjoy watching this show, I could never buy the DVDs. I don't ever find myself thinking "hey now would be a perfect time to watch the episode of House where they discover that the 16 year old patient has a tick in her vagina!"

I've watched the first run of the seasons and occasionally catch reruns on TV but that's pretty much it. Good show, but after you've seen an episode once you're good to go. Eyewuhbee has seen every episode like 7 times because she's a freak.

__________________
Queen Bee is offline  
Old 07-24-2006, 07:44 PM   #419
Refugee
 
got_edge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Dating a retarded person
Posts: 2,338
Local Time: 11:30 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Queen Bee
As much I enjoy watching this show, I could never buy the DVDs. I don't ever find myself thinking "hey now would be a perfect time to watch the episode of House where they discover that the 16 year old patient has a tick in her vagina!"

I've watched the first run of the seasons and occasionally catch reruns on TV but that's pretty much it. Good show, but after you've seen an episode once you're good to go. Eyewuhbee has seen every episode like 7 times because she's a freak.

L FOR LOOOOVE!!


But if you haven't seen it... rent it!
__________________
got_edge is offline  
Old 07-26-2006, 02:05 PM   #420
Blue Crack Supplier
 
IWasBored's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 36,504
Local Time: 11:30 PM
yeah, don't listen to me. i hate most movies and most tv shows, but for some reason i can watch taxi driver and episodes (most, not all. i did not watch either "hunting" or the last stacy episode--i don't even know the name of that one--more than once) of this and a gazillion times without getting sick of it. that's just weird.

oddly enough, though, it's mostly what i did when i was at school, it was 4am and no one was around online. with the exception of the season 2 last episode that i saw because my mom wanted to see it (and she doesn't know how to work the vcr ), i haven't watched the show at all. so there.
__________________

__________________
IWasBored is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:30 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com