Hooouse, MD

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen Bee said:
Thanks for the heads up, Lila! Definitely going to watch it.

Jerk. That's my line :mad:

:heart: Lipton :heart:

heh heh

I need my own AD line, pick one for me :drool:

// derail

but I have been impressed with the House episodes I've seen and might watch Season 3 when it debuts.

Queen Bee said:
You had time to watch it between last night's Castro news updates and the parades on calle ocho? Thanks a lot for reminding me :angry:
It was before Castro's intestinal issues began.

DID YOU SEE THE SEASON 3 PROMO? THIS IS BULL! I WANT THE OLD HOUSE BACK.

:grumpy: to the max.

got_edge said:
2.3 second Season 3 promo on YouTube.

What are you wearing, House? You make me so sad. :sad:

this limited internet thing was quite useful in keeping me away from the psychopaths and their spoilers at lj. :mad:

i watched the lipton thing. sort of. i taped it because watching baseball was way more important, and later put the tape on while i played a marathon game of pokemon pinball. :shifty: it sounded like good stuff, though.

pinball. pokemon pinball. it's like crack. but my brother broke the gameboy yesterday, so no more pokemon.

the shirt was pink when he ironed it for stacy.

TB or Not TB was awesome :drool:

House is such a JERK!
  • WJRK.png

got_edge said:
TB or Not TB was awesome :drool:

House is such a JERK!

Best line of that episode: Welcome aboard the Good Ship Asskisser. Nice day for a sail. Pucker up me 'ardies!

:drool:

And of course...

Dr. Charles on TV: [snaps fingers] Another person just died. Where is your outrage?

House: [snaps fingers 3 times] Sure, they're dying, [snaps fingers] but it's got a great beat. [snaps fingers]

Queen Bee said:
Best line of that episode: Welcome aboard the Good Ship Asskisser. Nice day for a sail. Pucker up me 'ardies!

:drool:

And of course...

Dr. Charles on TV: [snaps fingers] Another person just died. Where is your outrage?

House: [snaps fingers 3 times] Sure, they're dying, [snaps fingers] but it's got a great beat. [snaps fingers]

OMG I KNOW I SAW THE CONCERT!

Best scene: I am sooooooooooo sorry!

Queen Bee said:

Indeed.

OMGGGG I FELL ASLEEP FOR 30 SECONDS AND CAN'T REMEMBER EVER DOING SO. ALSO I HAVEN'T SLEPT IN A WEEK. WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME DR HOUSE??/ :sad:;

OMG U HAVES DA PLAGUE!!1!!!!!! KWIK! HIDE ALL DA RATZ1!!1!! STEEEEEEEEVE, NOOOOOOOOOOO!!1!!

you guys call me crazy, but you're watching the re-runs with commercials? :tsk: at least i can bask in my psychosis without having people try to sell me stuff.

Gottage, have you read this?!?

Laurie is edgy in the big 'House'

PASADENA, Calif. -- Despite being tricked into an operation last season, Hugh Laurie says his cranky super doc character hasn't completely thrown away his cane.

"There's a 50/50 chance his symptoms will come back," Laurie reminded us, hinting he'll be limping again soon.

Laurie recently made headlines when it was reported in the trades that he'll be pulling down a whopping $275,000 US per episode next season. House is easily Fox's biggest drama hit, drawing close to 25 million viewers a week.

A humble and private man, Laurie winced when I brought up the big dough. He already refuses to acknowledge that House is a hit. "I'm superstitious," he says. Does the big money add to the pressure of keeping it a hit? Laurie, rolled his eyes, hunched his shoulders, looked at his feet. "You can write that the question made him very uncomfortable," he said. So noted.

grumpydancing.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom