Hooouse, MD

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
IWasBored said:
oddly enough, though, it's mostly what i did when i was at school, it was 4am and no one was around online. with the exception of the season 2 last episode that i saw because my mom wanted to see it (and she doesn't know how to work the vcr :der: ), i haven't watched the show at all. so there.

Whaaaaaaat?!!?1

Who are you and what have you done to Eyewuhbee? :shocked;

ok i watched four more episodes last night

this show is starting to make me paranoid. i got a cramp in my leg this morning and i was sure it meant that i was actually a boy with testicular cancer and that maggots were the only way to fix it.

:sad:

Queen Bee said:

Whaaaaaaat?!!?1

Who are you and what have you done to Eyewuhbee? :shocked;

nice typo there.

i may or may not have watched a handful of episodes when i came home from driver's ed, otherwise known as the most lame thing in the world (but that's another story unto itself).

saves, you should actually listen to me, and you should go get season 1. season 2 was good, but season 1 was so much better.

U2SavesTheWorld said:

this show is starting to make me paranoid. i got a cramp in my leg this morning and i was sure it meant that i was actually a boy with testicular cancer and that maggots were the only way to fix it.

: pointsandlaughs:

U2SavesTheWorld said:

Is that the girl who had hidden boy parts or someone else? I thought that episode was good if it was the first one.

(Sorry....it's starting to become a war in my family cause I'm starting to like House and my mom is starting to like Grey's Anatomy)

just thought I'd post this for Hugh Laurie fans - I haven't kept up on the thread

He will be on Bravo's "Inside The Actor's Studio" with James Lipton - I believe it's on 7/31. Check your local listings... :shifty:

Lila64 said:
just thought I'd post this for Hugh Laurie fans - I haven't kept up on the thread

He will be on Bravo's "Inside The Actor's Studio" with James Lipton - I believe it's on 7/31. Check your local listings... :shifty:

It's even better for James Lipton fans :love:

"I can't say no to the woman who gave me chlamydia" :sexywink:

Lila64 said:

I saw the preview on the website - 2006 rendition of 'Mystery' :happy:

lipton still scares me.

the tv guide was kind enough to point out that that's going to be on. so i don't even need you guys. take that!

Hey House fans, I never watched this show before, but recently I caught the second half of two episodes on USA and loved it! It's an amazing show from what I can tell. anyone care to tell me when it airs schedulely? (East Coast of USA)

Lancemc said:
Hey House fans, I never watched this show before, but recently I caught the second half of two episodes on USA and loved it! It's an amazing show from what I can tell. anyone care to tell me when it airs schedulely? (East Coast of USA)

SEASON 2 RERUNS ON USA :drool:

Season 3 starts September 5th at 8pm (after Sept, it will air at 9pm on Tuesdays)

Season 1 is out on DVD already and Season 2 will be out August 22nd.

BOOSH!

I've never watched an episode of House in my life but I really like Hugh Laurie's work in British television shows like Blackadder and Jeeves and Wooster. I caught the Actor's Studio last night and it was really entertaining. Watching clips from House makes me :huh: over his ability to speak "American" so fluently (having only ever watched him speak as a Brit).

Mr. Laurie came off as a very witty guy, very self-effacing but with a wicked edge of humor. He played a funny song on the piano near the end of the interview. They didn't show more than 2 audience questions, which dealt with "which of the characters will/would House have a romantic relationship with?" (he didn't rule out a gay relationship, btw) and "after playing a doctor has he learned anything useful about medicine" (according to him he has a crap memory and doesn't retain the terminology needed for a scene after shooting is done).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom