Hooouse, MD

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
houses29yx.jpg

August 22? :hyper: :hyper:

Emmy stuffs:
  • Outstanding Art Direction For A Single-Camera Series

House • Autopsy, Distractions, Skin Deep • FOX • Heel and Toe Productions, Shorez Productions and Bad Hat Harry Productions in association with Universal Television Studios
    Derek R. Hill, Production Designer Danielle Berman, Set Decorator

Outstanding Casting For A Drama Series

House • FOX • Heel and Toe Productions, Shorez Productions and Bad Hat Harry Productions in association with Universal Television Studios
    Amy Lippens, C.S.A., Casting by Stephanie Laffin, Casting by

Outstanding Drama Series

House • FOX • Heel and Toe Productions, Shorez Productions and Bad Hat Harry Productions in association with Universal Television Studios
    Producers TBA

Outstanding Sound Editing For Nonfiction Programming (Single Or Multi-Camera)

House • Euphoria, Part 1 • FOX • Heel and Toe Productions, Shorez Productions and Bad Hat Harry Productions in association with Universal Television Studios
    Gerry Lentz, Re-Recording Mixer Richard Weingart, Re-Recording Mixer Russell C. Fager, CAS, Production Mixer

ok i just want you all to know that because of you freaks, i have just added house to my tivo.

:angry:

i watched two episodes last night (obviously reruns) and it was good.

howdy, got-eggs.

waaaaait. i didn't actually read the bonus materials thing yesterday. "disc 6 bonus materials" -- they're not going to be double-sided this time? excellent!

I'm not a fan of doctor dramas, but I caught this show the other day and I liked it.

That Dr. Wilson guy was such a douchebag, I liked it. :lol:

got_edge said:

:love:

Which episodes?

:mad:

I dont know. I've seen 4 of them and they were delightful. I'm just going to buy the DVDs.

The ones I saw were when House was "replaced" by the other guy as the boss or whatever. They all were around that time period. And, when he was in the airport with his ex-wifey.

IWasBored said:
and those were some of the worst episodes!

Anything with Stacy sucked, but wasn't the episode(s?) where Foreman took over House's place somewhat decent? Wasn't that when they had the showdown or did that come later? I bet you can name me the episode title. But you know what I mean, the episode where House used his cane as a weapon against the Foremeister in the elevator. I think I made a gif out of that scene too. Maybe the rest of that episode sucked, but that was the one of the best moments on television.

MK, season 1 was awesome. Especially the finale :drool:

Queen Bee said:
Anything with Stacy sucked, but wasn't the episode(s?) where Foreman took over House's place somewhat decent? Wasn't that when they had the showdown or did that come later? I bet you can name me the episode title.
Deception is the one where Foreman first takes over.

I think the showdown was during the lame tick episode, Safe.

Queen Bee said:

Anything with Stacy sucked, but wasn't the episode(s?) where Foreman took over House's place somewhat decent? Wasn't that when they had the showdown or did that come later? I bet you can name me the episode title. But you know what I mean, the episode where House used his cane as a weapon against the Foremeister in the elevator. I think I made a gif out of that scene too. Maybe the rest of that episode sucked, but that was the one of the best moments on television.

MK, season 1 was awesome. Especially the finale :drool:

i was exaggerating. spin, hunting, and the one after the airport were the worst of the stacy episodes. episode 8 and 9 weren't too bad. 8 (th mistake) being the one where chase screwed up and foreman was appointed boss, and 9 (deception, as got-eggs said) being one where stacy wasn't in it at all.

safe wasn't that lame. sure, most aspects of the patient plot weren't that great, but aside from cane showdown, didn't oh snap and a bunch of pranks come from that episode?

season 1 :drool: you mean the second to last episode. that one was awesome. actually, knowing you, you probably mean the third to last episode.

IWasBored said:
i was exaggerating. spin, hunting, and the one after the airport were the worst of the stacy episodes. episode 8 and 9 weren't too bad. 8 (th mistake) being the one where chase screwed up and foreman was appointed boss, and 9 (deception, as got-eggs said) being one where stacy wasn't in it at all.

safe wasn't that lame. sure, most aspects of the patient plot weren't that great, but aside from cane showdown, didn't oh snap and a bunch of pranks come from that episode?

season 1 :drool: you mean the second to last episode. that one was awesome. actually, knowing you, you probably mean the third to last episode.

THANKS, NERD. I'm pretty sure I hated all of them except the one where she left and the one at the airport. Sooooomething like that. Everything Stacy related is a huge blur, really. Maybe I hated everything!!

Whatevs, IWB. I meant Three Stories. I thought it was the finale. What happened in the finale and was it any good??!?! I'm seeing IMDB is saying it was called Honeymoon. I'm so lost. Gosh, I'm like an Alzheimer's patient with this show :sad:

:happy: you called me a nerd! hooray!! i was feeling left out when you called got-eggs one and not me. it's been pages since you've called me that!

!!!!1!!!11!!!!!!

honeymoon was the start of the stacy catastrophe. well, technically three stories was, but the actual finale was the one where house treated mark. duh. in the event that you didn't get it, the third to last one was "love hurts". :crack:

U2SavesTheWorld said:
so do i go buy the dvds?

:angry:

As much I enjoy watching this show, I could never buy the DVDs. I don't ever find myself thinking "hey now would be a perfect time to watch the episode of House where they discover that the 16 year old patient has a tick in her vagina!"

I've watched the first run of the seasons and occasionally catch reruns on TV but that's pretty much it. Good show, but after you've seen an episode once you're good to go. Eyewuhbee has seen every episode like 7 times because she's a freak.

30.gif

Queen Bee said:
As much I enjoy watching this show, I could never buy the DVDs. I don't ever find myself thinking "hey now would be a perfect time to watch the episode of House where they discover that the 16 year old patient has a tick in her vagina!"

I've watched the first run of the seasons and occasionally catch reruns on TV but that's pretty much it. Good show, but after you've seen an episode once you're good to go. Eyewuhbee has seen every episode like 7 times because she's a freak.

30.gif

L FOR LOOOOVE!!

But if you haven't seen it... rent it!

yeah, don't listen to me. i hate most movies and most tv shows, but for some reason i can watch taxi driver and episodes (most, not all. :mad: i did not watch either "hunting" or the last stacy episode--i don't even know the name of that one--more than once) of this and a gazillion times without getting sick of it. that's just weird.

oddly enough, though, it's mostly what i did when i was at school, it was 4am and no one was around online. with the exception of the season 2 last episode that i saw because my mom wanted to see it (and she doesn't know how to work the vcr :der: ), i haven't watched the show at all. so there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom