Hooouse, MD

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ASKDLJSL;GJD;LFGJL;GH;FLJFGHXSFGLK;DSJF!!!!!!!!!!!!

jaw_drop.gif

THEY CAN'T END IT LIKE THAT!!!!!!@#$

Edit: What a cop-out though :grumpy:

Last edited:
great ending!

agreed---bad preview

kinda hoping they drop the "are you having an affair and not telling us" thing that they seem to have done in every other episode this season...:huh:

i love this show. as a med student (and, as of last sunday, a med school graduate! woo-hoo!), it's the only medical show I've ever let myself watch. it's actually good & i've even gotten a few brownie points from facts they used in the show! :wink:

Queen Bee said:

Basically:
Hey guys, want to know what happens on House this fall? Oh, it's gonna be something else! Here, take a look at some clips from seasons 1 and 2 :happy:

Lowell.

And Cuddy reading a German medical journal? :lol:

Ha! Like they have doctors in Germany!

Queen Bee said:
I don't know what to believe anymore. These hallucinations are confusing.

:sad:

This episode was seriously confusing and hard to figure out what was actually happening. Maddy & I must have turned away for half the show covering our eyes with all the grossness (ROBOT!). :reject:

Amazing episode...it was double bluffing us the whole way through.

The Cameron robot fantasy:drool:

:wink:

Lila64 said:

This episode was seriously confusing and hard to figure out what was actually happening. Maddy & I must have turned away for half the show covering our eyes with all the grossness (ROBOT!). :reject:

the eye and tongue thing grossed me out bad. house walking around with no cane kinda made me think something was up, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom