Hooouse, MD

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
got_edge said:
55768323v2_240x240_F.jpg

:lol: way funnier than it should be.

cuddy: i can't even imagine the backwards logic you used to rationalize shooting a corpse.
house: well if i'd have shot a live person there's a lot more paperwork.

IWasBored said:
cuddy: i can't even imagine the backwards logic you used to rationalize shooting a corpse.
house: well if i'd have shot a live person there's a lot more paperwork.

Freak.

aaaaaand, I can't believe you didn't get my AD reference. :tsk:

i get it now :der:

sort of. i know what you're talking about, but i can't identify the episode or who said it.

Never posted in this thread but I love this show. House is freaking hilarious.

I have a question though about last nights episode. How is it that Foreman (?) was getting his brain drilled but was wide awake during the process?? :yikes:

i'm not an anasthesiologist (can't even spell the word), so i don't know about that.

Sicy said:
Never posted in this thread but I love this show. House is freaking hilarious.

I have a question though about last nights episode. How is it that Foreman (?) was getting his brain drilled but was wide awake during the process?? :yikes:

Hannibal
GrumpyDrool.gif

That seriously disturbed me.. it was a good thing I already finished dinner :lol:

All kidding aside, if the patient is kept awake during brain surgery, it's usually because they're poking around a tricky area of the brain (that's why they kept asking Foreman questions while they were doing the biopsy).

aaaaaaaaanyway, brain mapping:
  • brain-mapping.jpg

GrumpyDrool.gif
GrumpyDrool.gif
GrumpyDrool.gif

More stuffs:
At the beginning of the surgery, the patient is sedated and numbing medications are administered so that the patient feels no pain. During the procedure, the patient's head is placed in a comfortable, fixed position to keep the head still and ensure accuracy of the brain surgery.

At a specific time during the surgery, the patient is awakened. While the neurosurgeon stimulates the brain, the patient is asked questions by the speech pathologist or asked to make movements by the neurologist. The patient may be asked to look at cards and identify objects pictured on the cards, to count numbers or to raise a finger.

Just watched my TIVO of last night...loved it...I thought Omar Epps was awesome!! CAn't wait for tonight. Does anyone know how I can get past episodes to view? I am way too new of a fan!!

Baby Shoes said:

i generally dislike things that remind me of korn. you know the freak on a leash video? :down:

actually, that was a cool video when watched on mute. i heard korn on the radio the other day and i wanted to jam screwdrivers in my ears.

omar epps is the man.

good freakin episodes.

clinic patient wasn't nearly as funny as "i shot him...he's dead," but it definitely amusing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom