Hoon Hay, New Zealand Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
oneblood's surprised me. I dreaded it, but it turned out quite awesome for me. Have you listened to namruck's? I listened to the first section and fell in love. so looking forward to the rest tonight.

oneblood's surprised me. I dreaded it, but it turned out quite awesome for me. Have you listened to namruck's? I listened to the first section and fell in love. so looking forward to the rest tonight.

Hah, I listened to namkcuR's earlier and ... I'm trying to think of what feedback I can give that won't sound too negative!

Ten tracks into oneblood's and I've already skipped four.

Hah, I listened to namkcuR's earlier and ... I'm trying to think of what feedback I can give that won't sound too negative!

Ten tracks into oneblood's and I've already skipped four.
Somehow I'm not surprised.

:therethere: Ax, it's gonna be okay.

Are there any more Arabic nations that would like to erupt in protest? Lebanon? Saudi Arabia? UAE?

Not my fault that my downloads keep failing halfway through! Driving me batty. Now on my third attempt to download oneblood's list.

And that deadline was sprung on us awfully suddenly. Way too soon. I don't plan on submitting my rankings by then.

Yeah, same. I've listened to a lot of lists lately, but there's no way I'll be able to make a ranking by then.

:therethere: Ax, it's gonna be okay.

Part of that skipping was a consequence of my hatred for Prince, though.

This may surprise people, but my favourite section of oneblood's list so far is From The Westside. Nearly up to the chillwave section.

Are there any more Arabic nations that would like to erupt in protest? Lebanon? Saudi Arabia? UAE?

Man, a revolution in Saudi Arabia is grossly overdue but would be catastrophic.

I strongly doubt this is of relevance to anybody but prior to an adbreak a few seconds of Mofo was played on Sunrise. I found this cool.

Wow, Mofo on Sunrise of all shows? That's unexpected.

Also, my condolences for copping some Sunrise in your life.

Yeah, bits of U2 are played almost everyday. I can't really do much about it, pretty much everyone on that show shits me to tears but it's the morning and I'm too tired to take action against it.

I suppose because U2 is an inoffensive band that forty-something housewives know and can latch onto easily. I mean, if you suddenly sprung a few seconds of Porcupine Tree on them, it'd confuse their perfectly ordered world.

I suppose because U2 is an inoffensive band that forty-something housewives know and can latch onto easily. I mean, if you suddenly sprung a few seconds of Porcupine Tree on them, it'd confuse their perfectly ordered world.

:lmao:

You know I'll take any chance to slag off housewives and Channel 7 and housewives who watch Channel 7.

Go on? I have a fresh pair of undies in the car :shifty:

Just one question... Why??

I can think of plenty of PT tracks that are (superficially) friendlier to morning TV shows than Mofo. And equally unfamiliar to most morning TV show viewers!

Or the music guy is supposedly a big U2 fan.

I'm sure someone working at the classic rock radio station here is a big U2 fan. They played Trip Through Your Wires.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom