Hoon Hay, New Zealand Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Though now I'm just remembering that drawing of "Larry" that I did on your Christmas card in '08, Reggo.

Possibly the least Larry-ish Larry ever.

Oh yes. He went on a (clean) toilet paper-eating streak. We couldn't leave him alone in the bathroom for a couple of months.

I'm pretty sure I have a photo of it lying around somewhere ...

Sorry, Reggo. I wasn't aware that it was severe.

My mistake.

It's OK. I just tell people the wird things my brother does and sometimes I forget to preface it with the fact that he has autism.

By the way, here's the "Larry" card I sent to Reggo:

s640x480

Bigger, more legible version here: http://pics.livejournal.com/axver/pic/00586x67

I am apparently under orders to post this to prove to all of you that I did indeed ride (badly) Charlotte's Mum's horse:

s640x480

I smell...alcohol. Isopropyl alcohol. Or Vodka. That's odd. :hmm:

Is that scribbled bit at the entrance of Larry's chamber supposed to be a wall of steel wool?

Looks like a "Caption this picture" contest is about to surface ...

Ohh, believe me. There are many jokes flying through my head right now, but none of them are safe for work, where I currently happen to be.

A simple and lame one that I first came up with "I wonder if this horse respects METTTAAAAOOOOHHHLLLLLL?".

So much originality there.

Is that scribbled bit at the entrance of Larry's chamber supposed to be a wall of steel wool?

Haha. It's meant to be a mine collapse!

Wait, Ax, do you still have the picture of the crappy card I sent you the next year? I'm not sure if I still do.

I don't think I have a picture, but the card may still be around ... somewhere.

Also, just to prove Maze (the horse) wasn't totally asleep, or at least was awake BEFORE I got on him:

s640x480

Charlotte fell off immediately thereafter, but unfortunately I was checking this photo and totally missed getting a shot of that. :(

Crumbs. I don't have it. Darn.

Here's a random picture instead.

progmetal.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom