Hooker, Oklahoma Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axver

Vocal parasite
So far, we've visited:

- Poop Survivor Round One
- Australia Discotheque style
- EBTTRT
- IAMJ
- TCATT
- POTDB
- EYKIW/Liechtenstein
- AIWIU2
- Australia
- Djibouti
- Te Urethra National Park
- Inaccessible Island
- Lodgepole, Nebraska
- Bangaluru, which was not Bangin'
- Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotameteaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenakitanatahu
- Territorial Collectivity of Saint Pierre and Michelin
- Ouagadougou
- Dominican Republic
- Longyearbyen, Spitsbergen
- Fernando de Noronha
- Kyzyl, aka Fuck Vowels
- Torquay, aka Fawlty Towers
- Bill, Wyoming
- Fenway Park
- Pridnestrovian Moldavian Republic
- Vrbno pod Prad?›dem
- Unalaska, Alaska
- Gimme more Sexy Peaks, Idaho
- Fuck those Fucking fuckers, Austria
- Wittenoom, Western Australia
- Hell, Michigan
- Centralia, Pennsylvania
- Anus, France
- Vagina, Krasnoyarsk Krai, Russia
- Wetwang, England
- Cunter, Switzerland
- Axver's a huge Bastard Township, Ontario
- Useless Loop, Western Australia
- Afternoon Tea, South Dakota
- Giggleswick, England
- Whakapapa (pronounced "Fuck a Papa"), New Zealand, aka Incest
- Jen's Room, Lamethreadlocation, Geelong
- You're a Twatt, No You Are, Shetland
- Fingringhoe, Essex
- Blowhard, Victoria
- Lime Free State, South Africa
- Middle Intercourse Island
- Disneyland, Lamethreadlocation, US of Lamerica
- Saint-Louis-du-Ha! Ha!, Quebec
- LemonMacPhisto's failure
- Boring Lava Field, Oregon
- Morón Air Base, Spain
- Comet 3D/Biela (lost in spaaaace)
- Dildo vs vibrator, Newfoundland
- Haiku Valley, Hawaii
- Hole of Horcum, England
- Cumbum, Tamil Nadu, India
- Hell For Certain, Kentucky
- Devil's Dyke, Sussex, England
- Koolyanobbing, Western Australia
- Jamaica Plain, Massachusetts
- Three Cocks and the Truth, Wales
- Saddam Hussein Is Dead Town, Sri Lanka
- Tittybong, Victoria, Australia
- Humptulips, Washington
- Do You Like My Sugar Tits, South Carolina
- End of Earth, Michigan
- Big Boner Lick State Park, Kentucky
- Kholat Syakhl, Russia
- Adelaide awww yeah, South Australia
- Dumb Thread Idea, Northumberland, UK
- Bumpass, Virginia
- Bogan Gate, NSW, Australia
- Billy Ray Cyrus, Ireland
- Upperthong, West Yorkshire
- Sexbierum, Holland
- Postwhorehouse Meadow
- Not Brilliant, Alabama

Now we're in Hooker, Oklahoma. Wikipedia tells us nothing interesting about it, but I guess it's the place to go for prostitutes. Even if there isn't one walking the streets, you're still in a hooker.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hooker,_Oklahoma

i never got into the sim games but sounds fun

and no i doubt i'll be going around taking pictures of elevators any time soon thank you

Sim games and car racing games are really the only ones I still enjoy, though I don't play them. SimCity and SimTower are my favourites, even if The Sims gets all the hype nowadays. I honestly find the architectural and design aspect of The Sims more enjoyable than the actual day-to-day life aspect of it.

And you know you want to become an elevator nerd. They go up and down shafts aaaalll day. :sexywink:

ahh, mah hooker has arrived...

chass if i was stuck in a lift with someone hot i wouldnt mind so much :flirt:, but last time i was stuck in a lift it was nite time in between floors at a hospital and it was NOT COOL.

Also:

Varitek 174
Axver 172
coolian2 104
bono_212 71
Screwtape2 67
KhanadaRhodes 54
unico 51
major_panic 51
DreamOutLoud13 49
mysterious_jen 48
Alisaura 43
LemonMelon 38
The Sad Punk 36
LemonMacPhisto 30
gluey 14
phillyfan26 13
phanan 9
Diemen 9
Sicy 2
Zootlesque 2
the tourist 1

Sim games and car racing games are really the only ones I still enjoy, though I don't play them. SimCity and SimTower are my favourites, even if The Sims gets all the hype nowadays. I honestly find the architectural and design aspect of The Sims more enjoyable than the actual day-to-day life aspect of it.

And you know you want to become an elevator nerd. They go up and down shafts aaaalll day. :sexywink:

the computer games i was into were always really mindless, if there was strategy or planning it was kinda minimal, i liked a lot of online applets and stuff...

i actually really loved load runner on our old old mac. i wonder if that's online somewhere :hmm:

i just read an article that was interesting, i'm totally like that about tons of stuff, it's why i love the internet, i can learn so much useless knowledge!

The lifts are fucked. If it's going down and someone gets on and presses a button to go up, the fucking thing will go up again.

I had an interesting experience in a lift at one building here in Melbourne last week. This building on campus has a six floors but the lift only goes to five for starters. For the demand, it needs to have much more than one elevator, especially just one elevator that is SLOWER THAN A FUCKING GLACIER. Fortunately, you can't use it to go to the first floor - the buttons go ground, 2, skipping 1. Stops idiots, and most people on the second floor don't use it either.

So, last week, I get in at the fifth floor, some other people hop on a floor below, then we ride it down to the ground floor ... and the doors don't open. Then it goes straight back up to the fifth floor, back down to the third, picks up more people, and returns to ground - this time, the doors actually open and we got off, shaking our heads at the WTFery.

have you done an elevator sesh? its on my list.

it's on my list too but behind plane in how cool it'd be.

(axver i have hooked up on a train, not sex but a hand job :shifty: )

cobl how old are you? i have this impression you're in high school but i dunno why....i dunno why at all

I had an interesting experience in a lift at one building here in Melbourne last week. This building on campus has a six floors but the lift only goes to five for starters. For the demand, it needs to have much more than one elevator, especially just one elevator that is SLOWER THAN A FUCKING GLACIER. Fortunately, you can't use it to go to the first floor - the buttons go ground, 2, skipping 1. Stops idiots, and most people on the second floor don't use it either.

So, last week, I get in at the fifth floor, some other people hop on a floor below, then we ride it down to the ground floor ... and the doors don't open. Then it goes straight back up to the fifth floor, back down to the third, picks up more people, and returns to ground - this time, the doors actually open and we got off, shaking our heads at the WTFery.

so the building i live in is the college's original building (kinda cool it's still got administrative stuff floors 1-2 and dorm floors 3-4) and it didn't have elevators until like 2 years ago after they redid place to bring it up to code (e.g. elevators = handicap accessible)

so the brand new elevator is literally the slowest thing i've ever been on in my life. wtf.

:laugh: I figure a train would be bloody easy, at least a sleeper. Aeroplane and elevator would at least be a bit more of a challenge.

cobl how old are you? i have this impression you're in high school but i dunno why....i dunno why at all

yeah?? i woulda thought elevator would be above plane... but joining the mile high club does excite people. and theres so little space (a challenge i spose)

yeah spot on, 17, 18 in just over fiddy days, in yr 12.

and im not living the life i want to :grumpy:

You're mad, haha. Bet you won't be saying that once it bites you!

the person i was with yesterday got bitten it was hillarious, because he should have known better!
NO SUDDEN MOVEMENTS MO FO!

the bites dont hurt that much . very strong jaws, but non venomous, not an issue at all. just use some sanitiser. and if you are handling them correctly there is very low risk.

I'm kind of disappointed the Tribute Bands Are The Enemies Of Art thread on B&C has gone all quiet ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom