Hooker, Oklahoma Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
SAY IT.

Say it say it say it say it say it say it say it peer pressure say it say it say it say it give in to peer pressure.
FINE.

your first paragraph in the previous post reminded me of screwtape's "i know i'm right" stuff from yesterday. but i'm not making fun of him, it was just an observation :grumpy:

ps mozerella and lemon and lentil pizza ftl bonnie

and i lvoe fucking lentils

i am eating honey roasted pieanuts now tho, so iwill be htirsty and drink water

what did i do to my poor di playlist to make it over the time limit again :sad:

40 fucking seconds

god i bet it was the different U2 song

i almost want to break my "no duran duran for one survivor thing" rule i gave myself :hmm:

FINE.

your first paragraph in the previous post reminded me of screwtape's "i know i'm right" stuff from yesterday. but i'm not making fun of him, it was just an observation :grumpy:

:lol:

Fair call, and it's not something I'd normally do. It's just because I'm sick of all the DI "why is/isn't this here?" bullshit that always goes on, and I expect a Live Survivor would bring even more of that out of the woodwork than usual. Arguing about that really can make the game really unenjoyable to run, so my simple solution is that once it starts, that's that and any objections will be outright ignored.

:lol:

Fair call, and it's not something I'd normally do. It's just because I'm sick of all the DI "why is/isn't this here?" bullshit that always goes on, and I expect a Live Survivor would bring even more of that out of the woodwork than usual. Arguing about that really can make the game really unenjoyable to run, so my simple solution is that once it starts, that's that and any objections will be outright ignored.
oh no, i know what you mean. people ALWAYS bitch. i mean, when you get to atyclb/htdaab, you get the inevitable "OMG WHERE'S TGBHF/FAST CARS" shit. even though had they paid attention, it was stated it'd be in a b-sides round or whatever it's being called for that particular time. i don't think we've ever included it with the album since 1. bonus tracks mess up flow 2. more countries didn't have these tracks than did

jesus christ my foot hurts. so much for being "pain free by tomorrow (friday - which was yesterday)!" :sad:

are you working on monday? if not, i think you and i should do a drunk date again. Vazza's drunk posting is taking me back to our good times. I don't remember what I did, but I know you licked your spacebar. We should all drunk post some day :love:

:sad: I'll slither away now.

Coming up with band names that aren't parodies isn't my thing. I still love the Monolithic Eyeball Of The Silmarillion though.

Dude, I want Monolithic Eyeball Of The Silmarillion to support my band! That'd be awesome.

And then once all the bands have played and people are about to go home because they think the show's over, the Maj., Ali, myself, and whatever other people we can rope in on the night will come storming out onto the stage and Phail will play a rockin' phailure of a U2 covers set to close the night! :hyper:

Dude, I want Monolithic Eyeball Of The Silmarillion to support my band! That'd be awesome.

And then once all the bands have played and people are about to go home because they think the show's over, the Maj., Ali, myself, and whatever other people we can rope in on the night will come storming out onto the stage and Phail will play a rockin' phailure of a U2 covers set to close the night! :hyper:

Please, please snippet First Breath After Coma.

I think we have the best concert ever on our hands.

oh no, i know what you mean. people ALWAYS bitch. i mean, when you get to atyclb/htdaab, you get the inevitable "OMG WHERE'S TGBHF/FAST CARS" shit. even though had they paid attention, it was stated it'd be in a b-sides round or whatever it's being called for that particular time. i don't think we've ever included it with the album since 1. bonus tracks mess up flow 2. more countries didn't have these tracks than did

And now we've got the "why is The Fly here?" crowd, which is aggravating me because we've already stated that we're going by regular pressings, not special editions in the UK or wherever. If we did that, One Tree Hill would be out too thanks to Japan having it on its edition of the Best Of 1980-1990!

And now we've got the "why is The Fly here?" crowd, which is aggravating me because we've already stated that we're going by regular pressings, not special editions in the UK or wherever. If we did that, One Tree Hill would be out too thanks to Japan having it on its edition of the Best Of 1980-1990!
:sigh:

Why do Axver and DOL have a + next to their names in the Currently Active Users viewing this thread? Cause they're "buddies" of mine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom