Hooker, Oklahoma Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, Larry Mullen, whatever happened to you after October?

The segue from Like Eating Glass (no insults for a title like this, Ax?) to Rejoice is fantastic.

I don't have a problem with the title. The daftest title so far is The E Street Shuffle. Cherry Chapstick's a stupid title too, though I'm enjoying the song.

So, ASOH got kicked out of Rest Of U2 Survivor. WTF, people?

Zooropa is so much better, but I must say that The Fly should have been kicked out instead of ASOH.

I'm now just worried that OTH will be kicked out next and the prophecies of "the Zootards" making it an all-nineties final will prove true.

Funny how at the top five, it looked like the final would be ASOH vs OTH.

Okay, so if I just briefly rant about my condition in life at the moment, I really don't think my tafe is helping. Yes, it's helping with art, but not in the art I want to make. I'm becoming more expressionist rather than precise, and that isn't what I need for the jobs I want.

The worst thing is, OTH is the most likely to go next.

We all need to vote Zooropa, even those of us who've been going with The Fly. Combine our energies on Zooropa now and then we can oust The Fly in the final.

I'm not sure if I've previously been a little too harsh on Spoon, or if I'm just enjoying this song because it's better than a lot of what's gone before.

I don't have a problem with the title. The daftest title so far is The E Street Shuffle. Cherry Chapstick's a stupid title too, though I'm enjoying the song.

I Am the Wooden Doors gives it a run for its money.

We all need to vote Zooropa, even those of us who've been going with The Fly. Combine our energies on Zooropa now and then we can oust The Fly in the final.

I don't know where my faith lies... I mean, I want OTH to make the top 2, but I love Zooropa. Fucking Fly! When will the next round start?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom