Hooker, Oklahoma Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that the middle and end of the first leg is usually the best. Setlist diversity tends to be stronger, more rare songs are there, and they've by that time ironed out the bugs. That's why the Boston gigs ruled so fucking much.

that and the end of the tour, see japan australia hawaii.

well i hope to hell they start in europe, anyway.

yeah that probably had something to do with it. if you don't enjoy it, it could be...

1) you are gay and she's got the wrong parts and looks to pleasure you (but you enjoy pleasuring her, so this is not true)

2) she sucks

3) you feel guilty about it for some reason (religion i'm looking at you)

4) you really really like to be good at something so the triumph of succeeding at bringing the illusive female orgasm is satisfying

or some combo

The female orgasm is illusive?

that and the end of the tour, see japan australia hawaii.

well i hope to hell they start in europe, anyway.

Disagree entirely. Nearly added a note about how the end of the tour tends to be the weakest time to see them for good sets and rare songs. I would say the fifth leg without a doubt had the worst Vertigo Tour sets. It was the U2:18 Greatest Hits Tour By Stealth. Fucking good time anyway, but the point still stands.

The female orgasm is illusive?

it's so much harder to get girls off than guys, especially some girls! it eluded me long after i was sexually active (including with myself) but now especially with the current boyfriend, not so illusive. but it can be. for sure it's harder than the male orgasm.

Disagree entirely. Nearly added a note about how the end of the tour tends to be the weakest time to see them for good sets and rare songs. I would say the fifth leg without a doubt had the worst Vertigo Tour sets. It was the U2:18 Greatest Hits Tour By Stealth. Fucking good time anyway, but the point still stands.

i was talking about the performance caliber and the energy, the boots are so much fun.

maybe they'll go for more variety this time? :pray:

(hehehehe i finally found a use for that annoying ass smiley)

yeah that probably had something to do with it. if you don't enjoy it, it could be...

1) you are gay and she's got the wrong parts and looks to pleasure you (but you enjoy pleasuring her, so this is not true)

2) she sucks

3) you feel guilty about it for some reason (religion i'm looking at you)

4) you really really like to be good at something so the triumph of succeeding at bringing the illusive female orgasm is satisfying

or some combo

#2 for sure. #3 would have been affecting her performance at times. Might have been some of #4, but I think that was more a "well, it seems you're not giving me one in a huge hurry, so I'll make you orgasm as one of us should get there".

well i checked u2 gigs, i can probably expect a promo tour in europe, the trick is getting to the shows.

but beyond that they've done NAmerica - Europe - NAmerica for 4 tours

Varitek, is it strange that I would take a night of kissing and exploring over my own orgasm?

it is strange that you wouldn't explore your own body and give yourselves orgasms so you are better prepared when you are with someone else, for both of your sakes.

and a lot of people prefer to start slow with making out and build up to the genital manipulation.

well i checked u2 gigs, i can probably expect a promo tour in europe, the trick is getting to the shows.

but beyond that they've done NAmerica - Europe - NAmerica for 4 tours

Yeah, good luck getting into any kind of promo event.

Paul McGuinness is so stuck in the eighties when it comes to tour schedules. Hopefully the US dollar has slipped so much that U2 will have to re-evaluate their touring strategy.

THANK GOD.

If they did, Liam probably would send one to me!

um.

take your pick?

Inflatable white sheep with rear entry.
1980_01-2thmb.GIF

The sheep is on top Inflatable Party Sheep designed to be the friend you've always needed, the love you have always dreamed of. It's the little lamb you can love and will love you back. For all your sheep loving friends - bring out the beast in them. For centuries men the world over have known that a sheep is the next best thing to a woman. It is soft, sexy, and disease free!

These mini masturbators have full size love passages.
"little ho peep and her sheep"
1965thmb.JPG

speaks for itself

Luvin lamb features a rear entry opening.
445.JPG

" Luvin lamb features a rear entry opening. Comes with a pillow pack of lotion."

The first of its kind, a blow-up talking sheep!
1981-01.JPG

i have no words, but apparently it does

um.

take your pick?

1980_01-2thmb.GIF

The sheep is on top Inflatable Party Sheep designed to be the friend you've always needed, the love you have always dreamed of. It's the little lamb you can love and will love you back. For all your sheep loving friends - bring out the beast in them. For centuries men the world over have known that a sheep is the next best thing to a woman. It is soft, sexy, and disease free!

1965thmb.JPG

speaks for itself

445.JPG

" Luvin lamb features a rear entry opening. Comes with a pillow pack of lotion."

1981-01.JPG

shes so baaah'd :lmao:

um.

take your pick?

1980_01-2thmb.GIF

1965thmb.JPG

speaks for itself

445.JPG

1981-01.JPG

Send one of each to Axy's house, put it on my credit card. He'll enjoy it.

Yeah, good luck getting into any kind of promo event.

Paul McGuinness is so stuck in the eighties when it comes to tour schedules. Hopefully the US dollar has slipped so much that U2 will have to re-evaluate their touring strategy.

Yeah I have no idea how promo events work. I assume I'd learn about them here but it'd be a risk to take vacation, show up where hte event is, and then not get in. does being a hot chick help?

:hmm: an upside to the shitty dollar. maybe they will do a longer europe leg adn then a longer us leg, or vice versa. i need europe first though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom