Hooker, Oklahoma Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
my first thought after i did the "ghosties" was that i shouldntve bitched out lol.

my "things to do list" is getting longer and longer, i think, and a few things DEFINITELy need to be crossed off.

june/july are going to be interesting months.

for ian/varitek/jen were you all drunk or sober first time?

ok so what are ghosties....i couldn't find it on urban dictionary

lol on the to do list and good luck this summer

and yeah, drunk. first time, also first time with guy #2 tho we had some sober sessions after that. and first time with the current boyfriend we were both quite plastered! we started dating after we hooked up randomly :giggle:

i do like weed and shrooms enough to do them more often (but not at all regularly).

there are a few harder drugs i haven't tried but would, for the reasons you state, try once if i felt safe in the circumstances: coke, acid, extacy.

I'd never do coke...too addictive. Never done the other two but I might, although I kinda doubt it.

i do like weed and shrooms enough to do them more often (but not at all regularly).

there are a few harder drugs i haven't tried but would, for the reasons you state, try once if i felt safe in the circumstances: coke, acid, extacy.

my friends were talkin about ecstacy the other day, they sounded like they loved it.

its funny how you cant tell with almost everynoe whether theyve done drugs or not.

the only people i know that you can tell are those who do it like twice a week...

ive got another mate whos really judgemental too and it shits me. he stays home more than i do now (i used to be intimidated by him - its funny how things change) but when i talk about this one girl i get along alright with he hates cos she drinks and has been with heaps of guys and stuff (calls her dirt, slut, disgusting) and talks down of the kids who have done drugs... i hate it. people do what they want to do.

and if i was going to do pot, i would MUCH rather do it with the druggies who know what they are doing. i told him that and he goes "theyre fucking idiots" and im like, well yeah maybe at school, but they know how to stack a cone man....

:lol: a random??

thats pretty cool. i assume theyre *harmless* as well?

theres gunna be a few people i know who will be excited haha.

shrooms are yes, relatively low risk. you can still have a bad trip so you want to have a sober trip sitter. good trip sitter will not try to fuck with you if you're having a good trip but will leave you alone. and if you're having a bad trip, will give you calming things like a coloring book, ask you calming questions. i'd get the trip sitter to read up on this technique online

which brings me to: any drugs you do you should research. this totally comes from my mom who told me when i was fairly young (but i think after i'd done pot already) that before she smoked pot she did lots of research which is interesting in the pre internet days.

but yeah for pot and shrooms i know a lot about them, google is your friend, both for price checking and getting accounts of effects on message boards type things, and for finding more legit sources about the potential effects. don't do ANY drug without knowing all the info so you can make an ifnormed decision about what is right for YOU.

(hehe i would totally go with drugs being legal but you have to take a test about them to purchase them!)

ok so what are ghosties....i couldn't find it on urban dictionary

lol on the to do list and good luck this summer

and yeah, drunk. first time, also first time with guy #2 tho we had some sober sessions after that. and first time with the current boyfriend we were both quite plastered! we started dating after we hooked up randomly :giggle:

Ghosties are after someone has ripped a cone you i guess 'breathe' in all the smoke thats left.... i got labelled his bitch after that.

thank you, ill be out there trying.

:lol: ahh drink. and people think its bad haha.

I damn well hope she regrets it one day, both on principle alone and because the guy she's with now is a fat go-nowhere slob (nice enough guy as a friend and I shared common interests with him, but good god, what a poor choice for a partner). I mean, I'm hardly a prize catch and this guy's still a huge step down. However, I fear Kate is not the kind of person to learn from these things.

I always did things to make her happy, because I loved to see her smile and her happiness really did make me happy in turn. So as things fell apart, she made a remark that I should be happy because this makes her happy. Oh, fuck you.

yeah on principle, and cause he's a jerk, and cause if you care aobut her you want her to be a better person. sucks that you don't think she'll learn, but again goes to show you're better off without her.

the second thing, wow. the last 2 guys i've dated both had that attitude about happiness. when i broke up with 1.5yr guy it tore me apart to tear him apart, cause even though it was what i needed i still loved him and even tho i knew he needed it, he didn't know it yet.

this guy now keeps saying he wants me to move on immediately - he's leaving in the middle of senior week so there's plenty of parties to hook up at, including one where the POINT is to let ppl you wanted to hook up with know, last chance. and i told him there's no way i'm gonna be in the mood to sleep with someone else, and he's like "aw no get over me" which offends me cause i think he's not gonna be as upset about me...but it's really cause he doesn't want to be "responsible" for me being unhappy because he's gone.

night ian! :wave:

shrooms are yes, relatively low risk. you can still have a bad trip so you want to have a sober trip sitter. good trip sitter will not try to fuck with you if you're having a good trip but will leave you alone. and if you're having a bad trip, will give you calming things like a coloring book, ask you calming questions. i'd get the trip sitter to read up on this technique online

which brings me to: any drugs you do you should research. this totally comes from my mom who told me when i was fairly young (but i think after i'd done pot already) that before she smoked pot she did lots of research which is interesting in the pre internet days.

but yeah for pot and shrooms i know a lot about them, google is your friend, both for price checking and getting accounts of effects on message boards type things, and for finding more legit sources about the potential effects. don't do ANY drug without knowing all the info so you can make an ifnormed decision about what is right for YOU.

(hehe i would totally go with drugs being legal but you have to take a test about them to purchase them!)

yeah i was reading up about pot and shrooms on wikipedia. i was reading about having bad trips n shit. fuck thatd be scary i reckon. 10 hours in a bad trip.

screw the roses , send me the thorns . :drool:

:lmao:

Ghosties are after someone has ripped a cone you i guess 'breathe' in all the smoke thats left.... i got labelled his bitch after that.

thank you, ill be out there trying.

:lol: ahh drink. and people think its bad haha.

ahhh so someone takes a hit and then blows it into your mouth? we call that shotgunning.

and sober sex is better than drunk sex. but i've only had sober sex in a relationship/at least dating, which makes it better, so it's probably not the alcohol. actually i once had sober sex with a guy i'd had drunk sex with and it sucked, but that was also cause he sucked, but maybe it is that randoms = alcohol makes it better.

:shrug:

ahhh so someone takes a hit and then blows it into your mouth? we call that shotgunning.

and sober sex is better than drunk sex. but i've only had sober sex in a relationship/at least dating, which makes it better, so it's probably not the alcohol. actually i once had sober sex with a guy i'd had drunk sex with and it sucked, but that was also cause he sucked, but maybe it is that randoms = alcohol makes it better.

:shrug:

not quite... like my mate ripped a cone, then i took the bong and 'breathed in' the smoke.

yeah i would imagine sober would always be better. and i suppose then yknow people cant say afterwards 'didnt know what i was doing' blah blah blah

not quite... like my mate ripped a cone, then i took the bong and 'breathed in' the smoke.

yeah i would imagine sober would always be better. and i suppose then yknow people cant say afterwards 'didnt know what i was doing' blah blah blah

Yeah, when you're sober you can feel so much more in terms of sensations. The nerves are more sensitive.

How often do you smoke pot, Dan?

havent yet, as i said earlier, i bitched out.

i plan on doing it, but not getting addicted, no way. too much else going for me. maybe once in a blue moon or something like that. maybe even just the once to say ive done it.

i can buy beer legally in like two months recommend me some good drops haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom